Saturday, August 21, 2004

This Is Me

Today is Ninoy Aquino's death anniversary. 'Tis a non-working holiday so no classes for me! Yay! I'm spared of waking up at 5:30 in the morning. What a relief.

I went to the grocery with my parents this afternoon. I grabbed this new breakfast cereal from Nestlé called Cookie Crisp. It says, "Nestlé Cookie Crisp looks and tastes just like those little chocolate chip cookies you love!" I love cookies! Sounds yummy! I was really excited when I got home that I can't wait for tomorrow's breakfast to taste 'em. Sure it looks like those chocolate chip cookies but it tastes more like... Koko Krunch. The choco chips aren't even chocolates! I am really disappointed. Ugh. The art of advertising. How deceiving. Lesson learned: Never fall into the traps of advertisement. Argh!!! I want my Oreo O's back! I miss the taste of REAL Oreo cookies and marshmallows! I really want my Oreo O's back!!!

I'm bored to death. Uhuh. It's Saturday and I am b-o-r-e-d. Bored. I ain't got a thing to do. Hmmm... my studies are nagging me at the back of my head, though. But please. That would be the last thing I wanna do on a Saturday. Oh well. I just took some online tests in order to kill time. Here are some that are pretty interesting, I think.


Being the Lord of the Rings fan that I am...

My Hobbit name is Primula Moss of Lake-by-Downs.
My Elvish name is Ireth Vardamir.

Arwen

Arwen

If I were a character in The Return of the King, I would be Arwen, an Elf and the daughter of Elrond.

In the movie, I am played by Liv Tyler.

Who would you be?
The Return of the King Testwith Perseus Web Survey Software

I'm really happy that I got Arwen! ^_^ I swear I took the quiz once and I did not cheat! Though I was planning to if I don't get Arwen, Legolas, or Aragorn.*evil grin*

And being The Matrix fan that I am...
Morpheus
You are Morpheus! You da Man! You are the Inspiritational Leader, the father figure. You are the wise philosopher; You never try anything, you only Do. You've realized that there is a differance between knowing the path and walking the path.
Which Matrix Character are You - This one is better than all the others (Now its Finished!)



Well, I guess it's better to have something done than nothing at all. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment