I normally find it difficult to wake up on a Sunday morning. But not today! My parents brought home a box of my favorite donut on Earth! Go Nuts Donuts! Hmmm!!! Mouth watering. Really. It's not everyday that I get to taste these -- to quote myself -- insanely delicious donuts! That's because the only way to get a dose of their donuts is to go to their one and only branch -- at The Fort. Good thing my parents were at the area and they were patient enough to fall in line... a very long line that is. They were even in line with the "Mulawin"... Richard Gutierrez! Hehehe. And the equally gorgeous Enrico Villanueva and Rich Alvarez!! Waaahh!!! How I wish I was there!
I got a call from my lola. She was asking me to write down numbers. Lotto numbers. I hang up after a little conversation then I handed the paper to my mom. My mom told me that my lola's heart was diagnosed to have a problem. Enlargement of the heart. She needs to undergo this certain procedure and take a lot of medication. And it'll cost an awful lot of money. God help us. I love my lola so much and losing her scares the hell out of me. Argh! I hate this! Why am I thinking that things wouldn't turn out well?! Ok. Breathe in, breathe out. "Everything is gonna be ok." God, I really want to believe it.
Shit. I can hear my parents argue. They fight over the lamest of reasons. Like kids. I dunno who snapped at who or what the hot issue is. In fact, I don't care to know. Argh! What's wrong with my speakers?! Why can't it mask their angry voices?! Shit. My ears hurt. >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment