Saturday, August 07, 2004

Home Alone

¨¨°º©o¿,,¿o©º°¨¨°º© POTPOT 4 SC PRESIDENT ©º°¨¨°º©o¿,,¿o©º°¨¨
¨¨°º©o¿,,¿o©º°¨¨°º© DECDEC 4 CABINET MEM ©º°¨¨°º©o¿,,¿o©º°¨¨

After our Multimedia class, Roxie and I decided to stay and watch the Meeting de Avance. Parang "urong-sulong" bago ako makapag-desisyon! T'was because I was asked by my parents to be home early and watch my little brother. Well, I was never their obedient daughter. So, I stayed.

As expected, the meeting started late. But it was worth the wait. Potpot was able to answer every question thrown at her... or the S.U.L.E.T party for that matter. Her answers were just...WOW. I must say, she kicked some serious donkey ass!!! No doubt about that. Two of the questions were like leading her to mention her being an SK Chairman. These people were actually expecting her to talk big about it. Too bad for them, she did not buy it. Kudos to Opalyn! ^_^

We went home right after the Meeting de Avance. I was expecting to find my brother lying on the sofa, watching his favorite wrestler beat the hell out of his opponent. Instead, I got a note saying that they will be home by midnight and that my food is in the fridge. Great. I'm home alone! I checked out the fridge and much to my delight, I found a bowlful of ginataang hipon! There to satisfy my hunger and mine alone! Hmm! Yum! Yum!

I almost forgot to catch Final Destination 2 on HBO. Good thing I have this tiny post-it on my monitor. Hehe. It wasn't that gory compared to its prequel, though. But who wants to watch a gory movie alone?! Not me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment