Saturday, August 14, 2004

Going Under

I took the quiz in Automata that I missed yesterday. Verdict: Not good. I'm sure I failed. Miserably. Because of the 1 1/2 hours I had for that exam, I spent most of it thinking of creative ways to draw DFA and NFA diagrams. I have a very bad feeling about Automata. I did well on the first quiz, though. I managed to get a 96%. But with the 2nd quiz, I doubt if I could even get a 10%. *Sigh* I'm reminded of my days back in highschool. Back when I could study 15 minutes before the exam and still pass.

The result of the SC election isn't quite what I expected. Opalyn did not make it. She was behind with more than 50 votes, I think. They should've held the election for two days. So students who aren't available on a Tuesday can still make their votes count. Most of the IM and IT students, which comprise the majority of the SOIT population, are for S.U.L.E.T. Sayang talaga. Nweiz, what's done is done. Whining won't do any good. Afterall, Kenneth did make it to the Cabinet position! Yay for him!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment