Wow. I can't believe I'm actually doing this... again. Typing the storybook of my life for everyone to see. I started my own blog when I was in highschool. Ginaya ko lang si Ate Shirley. Back then my posts were full of "kalandian" and "kakornihan". Masabi lang na meron din ako! All the mushy love quotes and all the mushy love songs... plus some "kilig" moments with my crushes. It's just so... "highschool-ish".
I dunno why I stopped. I just missed posting for a day... and another day... and another. The days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years. What the heck! I'm at it again! Nainggit kasi ako kay Orlando e! Wahaha!
Well, now that I'm in college, I want it to be different. I want it to be more... ME. My thoughts, my opinions, my emotions, my story, my life. All mine. No sappy love songs. I swear. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment