"Neither do I find it boring because it ain't those Catholic masses we're attending."-- Oops, sorry. Was that a little harsh?! Well, I have nothing against the Catholic faith. I just think that the people attending a Catholic mass should learn the meaning of true worship. I mean, it's not important that they know when to say "Amen", or they know all the lyrics of the songs. They should mean every word that comes out of their mouths. It should be genuine. Sincere. I'm not saying that all Catholics are insincere of their worships. What I'm saying is that because of these vain repetitions, some tend to use their minds a lot and forget to use their hearts. Thus, making it worthless. Read this: "When we worship, God looks past our words to see the attitude of our hearts." ~R.Warren (PDL). Dig? And with the Catholic church being tainted with too much politics? Well, that's another story.
Speaking of PDL, I purchased MY OWN copy of the book. Yipee! Actually, I started reading the book October last year and finished it last July. Ha! It took me 9 months to finish it instead of 40 days! I am definitely not a slow reader. At least, not THAT slow. It took me so long because I only borrow my mom's copy and I don't really read one chapter a day religiously. That pretty much explains it. So, why purchase a copy of my own? Wala lang. I just wanna have my own copy. Besides, I'm actually planning to read it again. ^_^
Nweiz, more on the purchases I made. I bought a pair of earrings shaped like a spider. Nice! I also bought two mood rings! Uhuh! Not one, but two! It would change its color depending on the mood of the person wearing it. How does it work? The stone is made of glass filled with a liquid that is sensitive to temperature. The change in temperature would make the liquid molecules move or twist, which would then affect the wavelengths of light absorbed or reflected. Thus, the change in color! Pretty cool, huh? Here's a list of the colors and its meaning:
DARK BLUE - happy; romatic; passionate
BLUE - calm; relaxed; at ease
BLUE-GREEN - somewhat relaxed; inner emotions charged
GREEN - average; active; not under great stress
AMBER - a little nervous or anxious; unsettledBLUE - calm; relaxed; at ease
BLUE-GREEN - somewhat relaxed; inner emotions charged
GREEN - average; active; not under great stress
GRAY - very nervous or anxious; strained
BLACK - stressed; tensed; overworked
According to my mood ring, I'm... happy, romantic or passionate. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment