Monday, August 30, 2004

Chummy Encounter

I waited for Sir Marlon outside our room while drooling over Mike's latest artworks. I really admire his talent in drawing, be it in paper or in MS Paint. Uhuh. He can draw using the mouse! Cool, eh? Last term, he drew cartoon versions of Roxie, Gary, Edzel, and me! I asked him to create a bookmark for me and he said yes! Yipee! ^_^ Nweiz, Sir Marlon never came. Struck by his laziness once again. Where's the education we deserve, punk?!

TJ was nowhere in sight. Sarah said he didn't attend all his classes. *Sigh* I headed off alone. It was soo hot and the traffic along Buendia was terrible. All jeepneys were jam-packed. Heck. I had no plans of riding them anyway. I took an FX and burned my ass for about 30 minutes. It wasn't that bad, though. A lot of thoughts entered my mind amidst the heat and the traffic. Some were good, others weren't. But one thing is clear: I need to reassess my priorities.

When I reached Cubao, I felt so exhausted that I didn't mind shelling out Php5.50 instead of walking a very short distance. Felt so thirsty that I stopped by 7-eleven and treated myself with a citrus-flavored Slurpee. Ahh... Life is good. On my way to the overpass, I bumped into an old friend, FC. She greeted me with a painful pinch on the stomach... and a lot of smacks on the shoulder courtesy of her folded magazine. Ouch.

Me: *blocking her way*
FC: *pinch* "Hoy Kringle walang hiya ka!" *smack*
Me: "Hehe! Kamusta ka na?!"
FC: "Ok naman! Ba't nde mo ko ni-rereplyan?!" *smack*
Me: "Nawala ko phone ko.".
FC: "Talaga? San?"
Me: "Jan sa RP sa mei Artwork!"
FC: "Ay, nakikita ko c Jong sa mei Greenwich!"
Me: "Honga. Don xa nagw-work. Pati si Alpha."
FC: "Oist!" *smack* "Reunion daw tayo sabi ni Ulanday!"
Me: "O? Buong Veronica o tayu-tayo lang?"
FC: "Buong Veronica!"
Me: "Hocge! Kelan? Saan? Now na!"
FC: "Hehe! Ako nga din na-excite e! Pano ka namin maco-contact?"
Me: "Basta sa landline na lang!"
FC: "Hocge. Ang payat mo na!!!" *smack*
Me: "Ha? Payat na naman ako dati pa ha?"
FC: "Pero di ganyan ka-payat! Malnourished ka na rin! Hehe!"
Me: "Ganon?! Hmp!"
FC: "Si Natnat mejo tumaba na, in fairness."
Me: "Honga! Nakita ko sha sa Sta. Lu dati! San ka ba punta?"
FC: "Jan." *points RP*
Me: "Tsk! Tsk! Lunes na lunes gumigimik!"
FC: *smack* "Hindi! Pauwi na ako!"
Me: "Nakakadami ka na ha! Kanina mo pa ako sinasaktan! Umalis ka na nga!"
FC: "Hehe! Parang di mo naman ako kilala!"


Right. She's still the FC I knew back in highschool. Happy-go-lucky, witty, a little violent in a good way. She's still the FC who doesn't care about laughing her lungs out whenever she feels like it no matter where she is. By merely looking at her, one wouldn't believe that she won a lot of medals in figure skating both here and abroad. Being the wa-poise that she is?! Hehe. ^_^

I walked away with a smile on my face... and a lot of red marks on my shoulder. ^_^ It's nice to know that after 3 years, the bond is still there. I'm really excited about the reunion. I wish it would push through. I want to see those old wackos again. See how much they've changed or if they haven't changed at all. Hmm, I think I need to work on my weight from this day on. Have to increase my carbo intake. Have to stop skipping breakfast. Have to drink lotsa chocolate milk. Have to eat, eat, eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment