Friday, August 06, 2004

Mr. Sleeping Pills

Awright! My first official blog! Ha! I'm feeling a little tingly! Hehe!

Nweiz, I got home from school earlier than usual. Absent kasi si Sir Marlon. Lucky me! I felt like I wasn't ready to attend his class anyway. We were supposed to have an exam and I didn't even cared to open my book! How lazy can I get?! I dunno, I just did not feel like studying. Uh-oh. "Lazy Kringle" strikes back! Tsktsktsk. Sooo not good. Wait. Maybe it has something to do with the professor. Right. It has A LOT to do with the professor. His teaching style makes me want to grab my pillow and take a journey down to my oh-so-wonderful dreamworld. Here's what he does: He grabs a book, writes the given examples on the board, then explains it exactly the same way it was explained in the book. He gives out a hundred item quiz every friday and it's no multiple choice! Whew! I'd rather attend Ma'am Espiritu's class! Though both classes are major "ZZzzZz" potentials, at least she exerts some effort to download slides from the Internet! That's way better than having to read a handwriting that resembles the alibata. Haha! Attending Ma'am Espiritu's class would mean attending a reading session, though. Argh! I'mma stop the comparison!!! It just makes me feel that I have such an unlucky fate. *Sigh* What am I to do?! I'm stuck with Sir Marlon and his ho-hum style for two more months! Hmmm... I guess I just need to adapt myself to it. Ha! Like I have a choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment