I don't feel so good. It's my "first day" today and I'm really in pain. I think it's unfair why women have to go through this thing every month. While men on the other hand only experience their own "pain" once! I remember my highschool teacher blame Eve for it. She said Eve committed the greater sin so she got the greater punishment. As well as every woman on earth! Yeah right. I wish the remote on the rewind of life does work. Ha! I know, it's absurd. But what if they never took a bite at that forbidden apple?! I could just imagine everyone walking around naked! No need to spend money on clothes! Hehe.
Speaking of clothes, we were all in yellow! Well, almost. Ogie was wearing an orange and Arnold was in green. Orange and green wouldn't be the color that they are if it wasn't for yellow! As we were all taught in pre-school... yellow + red = orange... and yellow + blue = green! Hehe. What's with the color yellow, you may ask. Today was supposed to be the day to cast our votes for the SC Election. Yellow is the color for S.U.L.E.T! Talk about some support. :) The election was cancelled, though. The MapĂșa system is down. Some virus infection I guess. Too bad. Most of us don't have classes tomorrow. That would be a lot of votes *poof* gone. I hope Opalyn and Kenneth would make it. I have my fingers crossed.
Because I was not feeling well, I did not attend my last class. Some of my classmates told me that Sir Marlon might not attend our class since he was absent in his previous classes. I felt happy for a second there. But as I was preparing to go home, he arrived. I sat there for about 5 minutes. Thinking. How am I going to tell a "sir" that I'm having a really painful period and that I really need to go home and rest?! Plus I don't want to be stuck in traffic, have myself squeezed inside the MRT, and battle with other passengers just to ride an FX! Not in my condition. Luckily, Sir Marlon went out for whatever reason. Ha! A chance for me to sneak out! Fare thee well classmates!! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment