Friday, August 13, 2004

Pathetic Blog

I finally have the energy to blog. But I have nothing to blog about. There's not much going on. In my life, at least. Mainly because I spent these past few days bumming around. I didn't go to school last Wednesday due to a freaking headache. It ain't just a headache. It's a there's-a-huge-hammer-hitting-my-head kind of headache. I could barely move! Parang umaalog yung utak ko kahit konting galaw lang. I don't really feel sick but my mom told me that I am. Dapat nga papasok na ko ngayon kaso pagdating ko ng Junction e sumama yung pakiramdam ko. Because of the heat, I guess. Wala pang FX na dumadaan. Real bummer, eh? So, I decided to take a ride back home.

I have this belief that too much television is causing my headache. So, I'm trying my best to avoid Mr. TV, which I should say, is very tedious on my part being the couch potato that I am. :) I just listened to my playlist of easy music. "Easy" meaning music minus the angst and the growling but not sappy in any way (or so I think). Here's my current playlist:

10. Cannonball - Damien Rice
09. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
08. Linger - The Cranberries
07. Lost in You - Ash
06. The Scientist - Coldplay
05. I Think God Can Explain - Splender
04. Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
03. A Love to Share - Rivermaya
02. My Immortal - Evanescence
01. Rainbow - Southborder

Though some may sound a little prehistoric, I'm still very much into them. Maybe because most of these songs pretty much describe how I feel. Somehow. And how I hate to admit that. Ugh. Nothing much going on in my life so I end up blabbing about my playlist. How pathetic. (-_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment