Some of the artists who performed and chose to give their talent fees to GK were The Apo Hiking Society, Kuh Ledesma, Martin Nievera, Gary Valenciano and Bamboo. That's really generous of them. I love Bamboo more than ever now!
I definitely enjoyed Gary V's rendition of Freddie Aguilar's "Anak". He was singing, dancing, and acting all at the same time! Right. Mr. Pure Energy, living up to his name. When Bamboo conquered the stage, the crowd went wild! And so did I when I saw Ira Cruz and when they played their first song - "Mr. Clay". They also played some Rivermaya classics such as "Elesi", "Ulan", "Himala", "Kung Ayaw Mo, Huwag Mo", "Awit Ng Kabataan" and other songs that I dunno of. I thought they're gonna end the show with "Noypi" since it goes with the concert's theme: "Bawat Pilipino Bayani". But after "Noypi", they performed another song called "Masaya". Tapos, tapos na.
"All by myself, I know that I stand here alone
All your lies they feed me
I'm stronger now, stronger now than I was before
There's no way you can hurt me
Move me, stop me"
--- Mr. Clay, Bamboo
No comments:
Post a Comment