Sunday, October 24, 2004

9Teen It Is

Happy birthday to me! So, how does it feel? *shrugs* Feels like 19. Ugh. But hell. It's not as if we cross a major barrier each time we grow a year older. Nweiz, this is so far the quietest birthday celebration I had. I mean, there were no parties thrown, no relatives/friends coming over, no nothing. We just had our dinner at Somethin' Fishy. The food was ok. The tuna belly and sinigang na hipon were to die for. I'd definitely kill just to have a platter of it! After dinner, we watched a band perform at OJ's. They were good. They did Alanis Morissette, Norah Jones, Bachelor Girl, etc. Then, we're off.

Thanks to everyone who bothered to greet me on my birthday. Whether it's an SMS, phone call, email, or in person. I really really appreciate it. Kuya Paul, thanks for the magazines and the Lee sticker campaign. Haha! I thought you're gonna raise hell. Ate Chelsea, thanks for the 8 Mile movie poster. Ra-el, thanks for the Snickers! To the person who called me and sang "Grow Old With You", that's really sweet. Uhm, do you come with a name? Please make yourself known. It's less creepy that way. Mico, thanks for buying me that Bamboo album. Uncle Arnel, thanks for the moolah. Mom and dad, thanks for the dinner, the chocolate mousse cake and the ice cream, and thanks for staying together despite everything. Lastly, thank you God for the gift of life and for giving me all these people in my life.

My favorite birthday greeting:
"Kringz, hapi bday! My bday wish 4u is dis: I hope dat dis wil b THE year wen u wil b complete. U knw wat I mean. LuvYouLuvYou! ΓΌ" --Ejay

No comments:

Post a Comment