Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My Rules, My Style

I survived my 4.5 hours of vacant. Although barely. I was constantly whining about wanting to go home and stocking up on zzz's. For the first few hours, I was with Bryan, Vernon and Jack. I think that would be the case for the whole term. Then from 12-1:30, JC kept me company. When he left for his class, I thought I'll be doomed. To solitude, that is. Without enough moolah to catch a flick, no book to read, no nothing. All I did was to think of a good project proposal for SOCSCI513. Good thing Jane and Kenneth arrived quite early. ^_^

I didn't submit the proposal. Sir Yuzon discussed about conducting a research for our project. He suggested a lot of topics that we could work on. I guess the photo exhibit thing wouldn't be good enough for him. So I trashed the proposal. With the thought of doing the project on my own. Ha! I joined Mark's group. And we're off to an orphanage in QC next this Sunday!

After the class, Roxie and Jane told me that my Dad is at the lobby. I was glad. Super. Libre pamasahe e! I hope all his meetings will be held in Makati. Hehe! Nweiz, we dropped by Shopwise along Libis to buy Frenchie's French Fries. Saw this book by James Todd Smith, better known as LL Cool J, entitled "I Make My Own Rules" - parental advisory edition. They're selling it for 45 pesos. It's not in my books-to-buy list, though. But those books don't fit my budget for the week. So I settled for this. I have no idea of what it has to offer. Haven't read any reviews. I dunno if he's an effective writer. I hope Ladies Love Cool J wouldn't be Lousy Literature Crap Junk after I read the book. Ngak! Fanget. Heck. At least I have him to keep me company for the next 4.5 hours of vacants.

Hmm, I realized I always write "really" and "heck" on my blog. Oh well. HECK. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment