Sunday, October 17, 2004

Eminem Turns 32


Happy Birthday, Marshall.

Dear Slim,
I saw the video of your new single "Just Lose It" yesterday. You're one helluva crazy man! The shit about Michael Jackson was hysterical! With the nose falling off, the kids dancing around the bed, swaggering a bottle of "Jesus Juice". I bet you're not making a fan out of MJ. But hell. I, for one, don't give a shit about what Jacko thinks. He's a sicko. The whole world knows it. At first, I thought you were also playing Paris Hilton. But she played herself. Oh well.

Rumor has it that you'll be out of the spotlight soon. That you'll just stay behind the scenes, producing and writing. Is it true? Is it why your album is called "Encore"? But you said you'll never stop rapping! You said it was in your blood! Well, if "Encore" would mean anything, I hope it's just the end of the "Eminem Show" and the start of something new. I really hope this ain't your last. Can't wait for it to hit the shelves, though!

Truly yours, your biggest fan.
This is Stan Kringle. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment