Wednesday, October 20, 2004

ABET Not

Org officers had a meeting with the dean this morning. 'Twas about ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology). If ever MapĂșa will be accredited, we'll be the first in the Philippines and the second in South East Asia. Ha! With the criteria presented by the dean, I doubt. Oh well. We all better cross our fingers for that. Our toes, even.

I had a deal with Roxie that I have to settle things with Kyle tonight. I've already taken the first few baby steps last Monday but I don't think it worked. I dunno if he's that insensitive or if he just wasn't able to understand what I'm trying to imply. Nweiz, I broke it to him gently. Not the in-your-face kind of thing. I was really struggling for words. I think I saw some waterworks, though. And that made me feel bad. Please. I don't deserve your tears. And don't put me on a pedestal. I might hit you when I come crashing down. I'm sorry. I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment