Ugh. This sucks. I'm once again crowned mucus queen. The skin between my upper lip and my nose has turned red and my chest hurts from coughing. Can't hardly breathe. I downed 2 glasses of calamansi juice and consumed several wads of tissue paper. And I guess I've been pretty mean to several people around me.
Because I really wanted to go home...
Victim # 1: Kyle
Kyle: "Pde pasabay umuwi?"
Me: "Hocge."
Kyle: "..."
Me: "Ang galing, hiwalay na yung babae sa lalaki."
Kyle: "Honga, parang LRT."
Me: "Ang luwang naman sa harapan kaso puro babae lang"
Kyle: "..."
Me: "Ikaw kasi e! Di tuloy ako makasakay sa harap!"
Kyle: "Pasensha..."
Me: "Uhm, pde mauna na ko? Gusto ko na talaga makauwi."
Kyle: "Ganon ba? Cge, next time na lang."
...and rest...
Victim # 2: Mico
Mico: "Ate Kringle, paturo sa Math."
Me: "Ano ba? Yan lang di mo pa maintindihan?!"
Mico: "You can't be a teacher coz you're a bad teacher."
Me: "Don't worry coz I'm not planning to be one."
I'm mean. And I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment