The enrolment went pretty well. First, I took my FGR. Average: 1.75. I took only 9 units so 1.75 my ass. Heck. I'm not really vying for scholarship. After getting good-but-not-good-enough averages for 3 years, being a half scholar last term was more than enough. If luck would be on my side this term, then thank God. If not, no big deal.
Proceeded to the encoding area. I was hoping for an earlier section in SOCSCI513. The 4:30 class to be exact. I checked the slots earlier this morning at home but 'twas no longer open. When I checked it again at school, there was one slot available. One. Slot. I immediately clicked on the "change section" button. Voila! I'm in. 6 hours vacant down to 4.5 hours. Finalize? Finalized. *Sigh*
Here's my hellish schedule:
MWF:
9-10:30am --> CSWALP013 (Scary.)
10:30am-3pm --> V A C A N T (Scarier.)
3-4:30pm --> COMPLR013
4:30-6pm --> SOCSCI513
Tues:
7:30am-12pm --> CSWALP011L
12-4:30pm --> COMPLR011L
Sat:
4:30-9pm --> MULT333
I don't have classes on Thursdays, though. But still. Waking up early for my 9am class doesn't appeal to me. Not at all. Even more, spending 4 ½ hours doing nothing. Argh. Should start investing on books. Better yet, saving money for the movies.
Heard from the news that the swords used for The Lord of the Rings, Kill Bill, The Last Samurai, and Braveheart were made by Filipinos. Cool. Another cool thing is this: CARNIVALE - a new HBO original series. That I'm really excited of. After the sex in Sex and the City, the lies in The Sopranos, and the living dead of Six Feet Under, say hello to the freaks of Carnivale. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment