Attended a Hillsong church service today at Irving Plaza. We arrived a bit late so the place was already packed and had to stand at the back for about an hour and a half. But that was a small sacrifice for a such an opportunity, I should say.
Praise and worship was very powerful. The band, the songs, the passion and energy were so contagious; it was amazing. Minus the original compositions and the albums, I'm proud that I can say the same about our church's worship team in Manila. Naks! Hehe. Today's message was given by Pastor Josh Kimes.
"If you lose confidence in yourself, put your confidence in God."
Thank you, Lord. That's just what I needed to hear and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
"Like a mighty storm
Stir within my soul
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me."
--- I Surrender, Hillsong
No comments:
Post a Comment