Met up with Toan at 50 Broadway. Grabbed a quick breakfast at Pret. Headed to the Path and took a train going to Exchange Place in New Jersey. It was a long walk but the ride only took less than 5 minutes. Arrived at the client's office a little past 9am. Steve, the project manager, welcomed us. Gave a quick introduction of myself and the projects that I've worked on. He then gave me an overview of the project. Mayank later joined us in the meeting. They discussed the enhancements that the business requested for, the timeline, etc.
After the meeting, Toan had to leave and I was
caged left alone in a room with a PC and a laptop with no internet connection. Seriously, what did they expect me to do? Nganga? It was torture! I had to pretend to be working on... stuff. For hours! Haha.
Mayank lent me his discount card that I could use at the Harborside Club to get a 30% off on lunch! I had a huge slice of pepperoni pizza that was enough to keep me full the entire day and a chewy chocolate chip cookie! And now I have my own discount card! Weee!
Here's a nice view of the New York City skyline from Jersey City:
IKAW NA!!! ikaw na ang new yorker. hehehe. Pasalubong!
ReplyDeleteAko na tlga! Hahah. Joke lang. Yup, pagbalik ko.. Tsokolate? :P
Delete