Left home early just to pass our Multimedia project to Sir Gonzales. He works at DOIT so we had to go to Mapúa Intramuros and hand it to him personally. It's been 2 years since the last time I've been there. But no. I don't miss Intramuros. In the same way that I don't miss my CWTS. And I guess Intramuros didn't miss us either. It even seemed enraged with our presence. Doing everything to make our visit miserable.
We climbed the steps of the Administration Building up to the 4th floor only to find a note telling us to use the north wing entrance. Waited for Sir Gonzales inside the DOIT for almost an hour until someone told us to go to MIS instead. Decided to grab a bite to eat at McDonalds. Then the rain started to pour. It wasn't that heavy but the streets were almost flooded. Screw the drainage system! We had no choice but to take a cab from Mapúa to LRT-Legarda. When we reached the station, surprise surprise. There were no trains headed to Santolan. Shit. We took a bus and just rode the LRT from V.Mapa. Took almost all public transpo in just a day. I am soo worn-out.
Argh! Got a call from Roxie. Sir Gonzales texted her saying that our CD is infected by a virus. He's asking us to give him a clean copy tomorrow. At Intramuros. Nooooooooo!!! This is so not happening. Everything seems to fall out of place. Is that a sign of some sort that we are bound to fail Mult323?! I hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment