Friday, September 17, 2004

Maid In Hell

My parents just fired our maid. Haha! I'm really glad she's out of our house. She has a knack for taking things that doesn't belong to her. That fucking kleptomaniac. I lost my denim pants, a couple of blouses and hankies, my spiky earrings, and my toe ring. I told my parents about the losses and my suspicion of who the culprit was but they were a little skeptical about it. They know that my room is always a mess and thought that maybe I just misplaced it somewhere. I turned my room upside down twice but still no signs of it. That was many moons ago.

This morning, her uncle dropped by. His eyes were red. He looked drunk. Scared the shit out of me. He was wearing my father's green Nike jacket!

Papa: "Pare, ang ganda ng jacket natin ha?"
Her uncle: "Ahh.. ito? Regalo ni Liezel sa pamangkin ko."


Ha! Game over, Liezel. The game is over.

Reasons why we kicked her out of our house. Hard.
1. She's a kleptomaniac.
2. She eats like a pig.
3. She takes a nap in the afternoon.
4. She sleeps at 9pm.
5. She needs my mom to wake her up in the morning.
6. She made a lot of cellphone calls from our landline.

And we pay her 2000 bucks for that?! Damn her. She really deserves to rot in the depths of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment