Saturday, September 18, 2004

U Got Game?

Just arrived from the U Got Game event. 'Twas the first ever inter-school game development contest in the Philippines and I'm proud to say that we're one of the organizers. Hihi! ^_^ We were assigned at the ticket booth, collecting 50 bucks from people who wanna get in, stamping their wrists with "UGG?", checking wrists for the stamp, making sure that nobody would sneak in without paying. It was VERY tiring. Stamping people's wrists was fun, though. So fun that I did not notice that I was hugging a dirty pole. Argh! I could start begging for alms with my grimy shirt!

The number of people was thrice as expected. Most of them were after the Ragnarok Juno CD. We were able to collect a vast amount of Php 75,000+ from ticket sales. Whoopee! Another whoopee goes to the cosplayers! Astig. Though the only character I recognized was Edea from Final Fantasy VIII. ^_^ I wish somebody dressed like Squall. *Sigh* I miss playing RPGs. I miss my Squall. :(

I dunno who won for the UGG cosplay but for the Level-Up cosplay, that water-squirting monster took home the prize. For the game development competition, the first prize winner was S17 from DLSU. Yay for them! ^_^

My shirt is dirty, my legs hurt like hell, my tummy is killing me, and I'm dog-tired. BUT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment