Sunday, September 26, 2004

Loreland Invasion


I'm home. Finally. I have a nasty headache and my nose won't stop dripping mucus. Argh!!! Better start blogging before I drop off.

We went to Loreland resort in Antipolo yesterday. I didn't really enjoy the swimming part since I dunno how to swim and the cold water did nothing but worsen my cough/cold. Just threw myself into the water once then that was it. Kainis. Nakalimutan ko pa yung salbabida ko. Ehe. Then came the countless ghost stories. Felt like I was a member of the Midnight Society. Kulang na lang bonfire. One story really gave me the chills. Uhm, no. I'm not even blogging about it. We then went to this overlooking spot. Really liked loved the scenery. I felt like a God seeing the city beneath my feet. The moon seemed closer. The sky, bigger. The stars were few, though. But the city lights were enough to brighten up the sky. Also had a little videoke session. I pulled off Matchbox 20's "If You're Gone". Ogie ended the session by singing "Malayo Pa Ang Umaga". And that was minutes before the crack of dawn. Ehe! Malayo pa nga. Before heading home, they decided to stop by the Antipolo Cathedral. I was feeling dizzy because of the heat and my lack of sleep. I dunno if I could put up with the thick crowd. I was afraid I would pass out any minute. So I just opted not to join them. Heck.

Well, that's it. That's how we invaded Antipolo City. My bed is already calling me. I better answer.

"I think I've already lost you
I think you're already gone
I think I'm finally scared now
You think I'm weak
But I think you're wrong"
--- If You're Gone, Matchbox 20

No comments:

Post a Comment