Day 178: Sick Cycle
I dedicate this song to my beloved project...
"So when will this end? It goes on and on
Over and over and over again
Keep spinning around I know that it won't stop
Till I step down from this for good."
--- Sick Cycle Carousel, Lifehouse
06.28.11
Day 179: Lady Bugs
PESTENG MGA BUGS!!! BAKIT BA HINDI KAYO MAUBOS-UBOS?!?!?!
06.29.11
Day 180: Telephoning Me-Eh-Eh-Eh-Eh-Eh
I've been going home really late since Monday because of these conference call meetings. The invite would say 9pm to 10pm but it would really last 2-3 hours. Almost half the time, they would be arguing among themselves. And we would be counting how many times Sherry would lash out at Kieran. At one point she even told him that he's not doing his job as a Project Manager! Booyah! That was quite a punch in the gut. And I really felt bad for Kieran coz he sounds like a nice guy. I guess it was Donald who reminded Sherry that our team was also on the call. To quote my manager, we are working with a bunch of dysfunctional and frustrating people! And they're really starting to get on my nerves. :(
06.30.11
Day 181: Angry Bird
AM SOOOO STRESSED OUT!!! And it's my poor angry bird who's caught in the receiving end of this madness! Aaak.
07.01.11
Day 182: Underpass
This is one of my dream photos. The Ayala underpass with nary a soul to patintero with. Hehe.
07.02.11
Day 183: Happy Birthday, Lola!
Happy birthday Lola Soly!!! I'm still waiting for that dream to come. I really wanna know that you're now in a happy place.
07.03.11
Day 184: Ongpin Street
To celebrate my parents' wedding anniversary, we had our lunch at the President Grand Palace Restaurant in Ongpin St., Binondo. The restaurant was packed with Chinese people, I started to feel a little out of place.
Mom: "Pasalamat kayo kasama niyo ako. Mukha akong Chinese."
Thanks, Mom. You're a lifesaver. Haha. We had Oyster Cake, Pork Asado, a fish dish with tofu and Pata Tim swimming in a large bowl of sauce, which even came with a dozen cuapao. And when I say large, I really mean LARGE, that everyone who passes by our table would really stare at us like we were a bunch of gluttonous pigs! Haha. Aside from the good food, the service was also commendable. One kuya would constantly ask us if there's anything we need: sauce for this, drink refill, another sauce for that.
After lunch, we walked around to take some photos and to help settle our bulging stomachs. Then we stopped by Eng Bee Tin for a hopia shopping spree! Hehe.
@Angry Bird
ReplyDelete- Haha! Sige nga lakasan mo ang pag-press... Hehe:p
@Ongpin Street
Waw! Anong lasa nung oyster cake?
@Angry Bird:
ReplyDeleteHMP! Sinira mo stress bird kooo! Tsktsk.
@Ongpin Street:
Lasang oyster na tinorta? Haha.