Sunday, July 24, 2011

[Project 365] Week 30

07.18.11
Day 199: L


While most of my officemates are enjoying the final adventure of a young wizard with a lightning scar on his forehead, I'm stuck here at the office with an L on my forehead. @#$%^&*!!!

07.19.11
Day 200: Street Boy


This young boy, who's supposed to be at school learning how to read and write, is braving the traffic to sell sampaguita. While he should've had his hands raised waiting for his teacher to call on him to answer a mathematical question, he have his hands raised holding a bundle of sampaguita, waiting for me to bring out my wallet or to shoo him away.

My dad used to say that we shouldn't give money to street beggars or vendors coz we're encouraging them to continue to beg. But how can you turn down a beseeching look or a set of teary eyes? When everytime they knock at our car windows, they are also knocking at our hearts?

07.20.11
Day 201: Finding Nemo


A bunch of little toys collected from those capsule machines found in most toy stores. :)

07.21.11
Day 202: Jar Of Hearts


"Who do you think you are?
Running 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart."
--- Jar Of Hearts, Christina Perri


07.22.11
Day 203: Colour Junkie


"Hi all! Sorry, I won't be available for tonight's call. I have some personal matters that I need to attend to. Attached is the defect list containing my updates in yellow. Regards, Kringle"

And by personal matters, I meant I wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend, grab some dinner, catch a movie... C'mon, cut me some slack! It's a Friday night! Haha.

07.23.11
Day 204: Doodle Do


A doodle-filled polo that I bought online. Though I was kinda disappointed with the fabric, I still love the design!

07.24.11
Day 205: Kaleidoscope Room


Trying on some jeans at Penshoppe. Ended up buying a checkered polo for Mico and none for me. *Ehem* Ang bait naman ni Ate. Haha.

4 comments:

  1. @Street Boy
    - Yah mahirap nga yan. Meron kasi iba modus pala. Though un nga nakakaawa sila. Dapat gawan din yan ng paraan ni Noynoy:D

    @Colour Junkie
    - Anu yang mga syringe n yan? Hehe 22o ba yan?:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Street Boy:
    Waw, kakapanood mo lng b ng SONA? Hehe.

    @Colour Junkie:
    Ngak. Xempre hindi! Haha. Mga ballpen lng yan! U want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Street Boy
    - Hindi nga eh... Haha! Pero pansin kasi na nakafocus si Noynoy na mapakulong si GMA. Ehe

    @Colour Junkie
    - Yes!!!! Enge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Colour Junkie:
    Cge, sau yung green. Kakulay ng dugo mo.. Haha. :P

    ReplyDelete