Day 185: Extra Strong
"Ilang tansan pa ba ang iipunin
O giliw ko?"
--- Ligaya, Eraserheads
07.05.11
Day 186: Kreyzi Bandz
Bago pa mauso ang Silly Bandz, makukulay na goma na ang ginagawang libangan ng mga kabataan noon. Ginagamit ito sa paglalaro ng 10-20, Chinese garter at dampa. At wala man itong mga kakaibang hugis, sa tulong ng ating malilikot na imahinasyon ay nakakagawa tayo ng star, Batmobile na nagiging rocket, at double star na nagiging bahay ni Tarzan, sapatos ni Santa Claus, sinturon ni Hudas at singsing ni Jane.
07.06.11
Day 187: SupanjuBabu
Watching Spongebob Squarepants at the lounge while waiting for my 8:30PM call. I just need to relax, laugh, and forget certain worries even for just half an hour.
07.07.11
Day 188: Cowabunga!
Saw these cute paper crafts of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at Kaye's table! And speaking of ninjas, I think Kieran forgot to send an invite for tonight's call. So before someone reminds him to do so, magni-ninja na ako. (Huh?) Wala lang, maka-segue lang. Hehe.
07.08.11
Day 189: Batubalani
Salamat sa mga bakasyonista kong ka-opisina, patuloy na lumalago ang aking koleksyon ng batubalani! Haha.
07.09.11
Day 190: Dark Of The Moon
Was finally able to catch Transformers 3 on the big screen. I don't understand how my dad fell asleep watching this movie. I mean, given that he's not into the Autobots vs. Decepticons plot, with the action scenes and the pounding sound effects, how could one drift to dreamland?
Mom: "Signs of aging yan! Ako gandang-ganda e!"
07.10.11
Day 191: Suki, I Like!
It's been a while since I bought a Pinky Street doll and I'm so excited to introduce my newest to the clique! Unlike the earlier releases, a second outfit is no longer included with the figure but the price stayed the same. Huhu. And the dolls in this series didn't have names. Mine is just called PK030. Hmmm, I can just name her Sanjuu, which is a direct translation of the number 30 in Japanese. Sanjuu Marudu. Nah, I don't think the name fits her well. Haha. Hmmm, how about this one, because I like her hairstyle, her jacket and her cool rocker vibe, I'mma name her Suki, which means "like". Pweydi! Suki it is! :)
@Kreyzi Bandz
ReplyDelete- Yan ba yung mei mga shapes?
@Cowabunga!
- Naalala ko yung southpark... Ehe:p
@Suki, I like
- Rocker ba siya o parang doctor? Ehe
@Kreyzi Bandz:
ReplyDeleteHindi, yan yung mga pangtali ng gulay. Hehe.
@Cowabunga:
Tama! Kaso nasira na sila.. :(
@Suki, I Like:
Rock chick yan! Heheh.
@Kreyzi Bandz
ReplyDelete- Hahah!! Pang-gulay pala yan...
@Cowabunga
- Gawa ulit tau!:D
@Suki, I Like
- Para kasing doctor... Yung mei + Ehe:p
@Kreyzi Bandz:
ReplyDeleteUu, colorful lng dn kaya maganda tignan. Hehe.
@Cowabunga:
Cge, tas dpat s mas matigas n paper para mas matibay. Hehe.
@Suku, I Like:
Hahah. Hindi naman! At nde naman ata yan "+", "x" ata. Hehe