Day 206: Good vs. Evil
The little devil on my shoulder wants me to skip the call tonight and get some rest. The little angel understands that I'm tired but wants me to be more patient. Who do I listen to?
07.26.11
Day 207: Pinwheel
"Ika'y magtiwala sapagka't
Ngayong gabi ako ang mahiwagang elesi."
--- Elesi, Rivermaya
07.27.11
Day 208: Attack Of The Clones
When boredom strikes, the clones attack.
07.28.11
Day 209: Echoseri Frogatto
Enjoying a chocolatey cup of Yan Yan while having a status meeting call. I dunno why I'm still required to attend these calls coz most of the issues discussed are internal to them. Once in a while, they would just confirm a behavior with me and I would just say "Yup, that is correct." Parang game show lang. Anubeh! Requirements niyo kaya yan! Mga echoserang amphibians! Haha.
07.29.11
Day 210: Banchetto
Banchetto is a foodie night market, which happens every Friday till Saturday morning. They used to have it right in the middle of Emerald Avenue but they've relocated at the MegaTent along Meralco Avenue. And now you don't have to wait till 12 midnight to enjoy the food because the feast starts at 9pm!
Despite the downpour, people still came in droves. At first I thought they were just selling street food but after looking around the different stalls, I was quite surprised with the variety of food available. Of course there's the ihaw-ihaw, burgers and rice meals. But there are also different types of pasta, pizza, tacos, sushi rolls, fresh fruits, pastries, crepes, cakes and more cakes!
We decided to try the crowd favorite chicken isaw, which sells at Php25 per stick. Franz was a little shocked when he learned of the price, but it looked like 'twas the chicken's large intestine so I thought it was worth it. Hehe. We also bought a delicious plate of baby back ribs with rice for Php100 and a serving of cheesy baby potatoes for Php40. For dessert, I had a slice of Pistachio Sansrival for Php65, which was heaven on earth by the way. I also brought home a bag of revel bars and brownies at 3 for Php100. Sarap mag-food trip! =P~
There were a lot more to try but didn't have enough room in my tummy. Then I guess I'll be back on Friday! And the Friday after that, and the Friday after that, and the Friday after that...
07.30.11
Day 211: ArtIsCool
Weee! Finally done with my "art project"! Haha. Can't wait to put everything up on our bulletin board. Special thanks to Furanzu for the Polaroids-kuno! Hehe.
"Art Angel, Art Angel... Ating mundo'y gawing makulay!" *ting*
07.31.11
Day 212: Yearbook
Mico got his highschool yearbook and we were laughing at some of his batchmate's creative shots. Ang yabang, palibhasa maganda yung sa kanya. Hehe.
Felt a little nostalgic that I wanted to get hold and read through my highschool yearbook again. Sadly, I already lost mine in the flood. I no longer have a copy of my graduation picture and have forgotten what was written in my character sketch.
Roxie/Abby, if you still have your copy, pa-xerox! Hahaha.
@Good vs Evil
ReplyDelete- Alien na devil at angel? Haha!:p
@Attack of the clones
- Hahaha!!! Nakakatawa yung papasok ng room:p
@ArtIsCool
- Nakakabit na yan?
@Good vs. Evil:
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Cute nga e!
@ArtIsCool:
Yup, nakabit na namin nung Monday. Hehe.
sige kringle. i'll give you a copy ng page mo pag nakita tayo ulit :) -abby
ReplyDeleteYey! Cge, kung kelan man yan.. Sana maalala natin. Hihi. Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete