Day 171: Cheeeeese Floss
One of my favorites from Bread Talk! I remember it started at 45 pesos, then it rose to 50, to 55, and now it's 60 friggin' pesos! Kundi ka lang masarap... =P~
06.21.11
Day 172: Monster Radio
Thank you for making heavy traffics more bearable! :)
06.22.11
Day 173: More S'mores!
Thanks Deriku and thanks to your mom for these uber yummy cupcakes! Love it! :)
06.23.11
Day 174: Blurry
The rain's been pouring hard and I was out on the road for 3 hours with hundreds of stranded commuters. According to the news, the storm is expected to last throughout the weekend. It's currently dumping water by the bucket and is predicted to grow stronger. After what happened last 2009 with Ondoy, I think everyone tends to get anxious everytime we're experiencing these heavy rains. For one, my mom kept on texting me to be home early. And I kept on texting them to know if it's flooded already. Haha.
06.24.11
Day 175: Tabing Ilog
I took this photo on my way to work. Riverbanks was still passable and the water was still within safe limits. At around 6pm, the third alarm went off, which means that the water level already reached 17 meters and people living near the river were asked to evacuate. I pray that things won't get worse.
And I just remembered something from yesterday:
Jhe: "Umapaw na daw yung Marikina River! Dumadaan ka ba don?"
Me: "Hindi, sa tulay."
Hahaha. Sorry naman, lutang lang. :))
06.25.11
Day 176: Make A Wish
Onai is here again for her 26th birthday. And again, it was just me, Abby and Noemi who were able to make it. Roxie was still doing some last minute preparations for Sophie's first birthday party. Iba na talaga. Haha. And we weren't able to get in touch with Alpha and Jong. :(
We still haven't traveled together so we talked about the many places that we could visit. I hope it won't just be a sketch on the drawing board. Onai's mom told us about the upcoming Kulasa Fair this July at St. Scho to celebrate the school's 50th year. Waw! A chance to see old friends, crushes, teachers and roam around the campus! How about we visit our Alma Mater first? Hehe. ;)
06.26.11
Day 177: Soph1e
Attended Sophie's first birthday party held at Vista Verde's clubhouse. A gallery of Sophie's photos welcomed me as I entered the venue. There were "thumbs-up" stickers and I was told to "Like" the photos that I, well, like. Hehe. And instead of hiring a clown or a magician to entertain the kids, Roxie and Chris hired Jiggles The Balloon Lady!!! She really knows how to twist her balloons and all of her sculptures wowed everyone, not just the kids! She created a ballerina, a monkey with a banana tree, Elmo, Thomas, Tazmanian Devil, and my favorite was Nemo complete with seaweeds and bubbles! Loved her colorful hat too! Akin na laaang... Hehe.
Happy birthday, Sophie! :*
Tara, punta tayong SG. hehe
ReplyDeleteTara, tas dun tau tumira kina Onai. :)
ReplyDeleteSama ako sa SG :D
ReplyDeleteTara, hindi pa tau nakapag-Universal!!!
ReplyDelete