Day 24: In It Together
"Hawak-kamay
Di kita iiwan sa paglakbay
Dito sa mundong walang katiyakan."
--- Hawak Kamay, Yeng Constantino
01.25.11
Day 25: Boxed
"I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone."
--- Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day
01.26.11
Day 26: A Step Closer To Fine
It's been 40 days since lola died. I wanna thank everyone who called and texted during those trying times. All the kind words and prayers were greatly appreciated.
Our faith teaches us to believe that when we die, we go to a better place where there is no pain and suffering. And I believe that. But I still pray that one night, lola will appear in my dreams and tell me that she's happy now. Coz I don't want to just believe. I want to know.
So until that dream comes, I will just be a step closer to fine.
01.27.11
Day 27: English 101
Thanks Teacher Mae for taking us back to the good old days of classmates and school! :)
Q: If a group of fish is called a school, what do you call a group of frogs?
A: An army of frogs!
To use it in a sentence: I've been kissing an army of frogs but still no prince charming...
01.28.11
Day 28: Haberday Kandisu!
Kokoro attended a birthday dinner she wasn't invited to. Bakit ba? Hindi naman sya kumain. Wehe.
Happy birthday, Candzzzz! :)
01.29.11
Day 29: Sophie @ Seven
Our plan to visit Sophie finally pushed through. Ang taba-taba at ang cute-cute!!! Roxie told us to visit in the afternoon to catch her awake. But it seemed like our timing wasn't good coz Sophie was sleepy the entire afternoon. Haha. And at last, we were able to taste Roxie's specialty! Sarap ng spaghetti! Pweydi! Hehe.
01.30.11
Day 30: I Love You But
"Sarili ay di maintindihan
Hindi ko malaman ano ba ang dahilan
Ng pansamantalang paghingi ko ng kalayaan
Minamahal kita pero kailangan ko lang mag-isa."
--- Cool Off, Yeng Constantino
Panalo ung first and last photo. Puno ng emosyon. Good job on sharing your feelings through your photos. *hug*
ReplyDeleteAng cute-cute ni chopi-chopi. hehe. Pahingi po kami ng original copy. :D
ReplyDelete@Derickreme:
ReplyDeleteSalamat! Ako na ang emo. Ehe.
@Roxie:
Cge, email ko sau.. :)
Sophie @ Seven:
ReplyDelete- Walang pinky street...:p
Cute n kc c sophie..
ReplyDeleteDi n kelangan ng pinky street. hehe.
Pedeng pahingi ng copy nung lahat ng pics? Hehe. Wala kasing kwenta yung mga shots ni Chris. Wala tuloy akong pang-blog. :(
ReplyDeleteNyahah. Cge,cge. Inemail ko na sa gmail mo at dun s maraming roxie.. :P
ReplyDeletegusto ko lahat ng dolls mo.. inggit ako :D
ReplyDeleteHihih. Collect k din! ;))
ReplyDeleteang cute ni baby sophie. ang taba :D
ReplyDeletei love the photos... pahingi rin ako ng 1st and last photo. gagawin kong wallpaper... :D please? hehe...
-Rochelle
Cge, i-email ko sau pg-uwi ko ng bahay.. Hehe. :)
ReplyDeleteEeehh.. bat andami mong cute na mga dolls? San ka bumibili? Gusto ko tuloy magcollect ng something para sa mga pictures :P
ReplyDeleteHehehe. Sa toys section ng Rustans or sa Virramall sa Greenhills. Go! Collect ka din!!! Masarap silang gawing model! Walang angal! Hahaha.
ReplyDelete