Sunday, January 02, 2011

[Project 365] Week 1

Thought I'd give my One-Photo-A-Day Project another shot. Though I failed to complete Project 297 last year, it was something that I really enjoyed doing. It gave me a chance to play with my camera, to explore things that I find interesting and it gave me an excuse to go to places I might not otherwise have gone to. But most important of all, Project 297 got this almost forgotten blog up and running again. And yes, with 229 photos to boast of. Hehe.

I really don't know if I'll be able to complete the project this time. But what I do know now is that I wanna write. And that I wanna take photos. So here goes another attempt. Wish me luck. :)

~o0o~

01.01.11
Day 1: Manigong Bagong Dekada


Countdown to 2011 at Eastwood City.

We first had dinner at BluFish/The Flying Pig. Ordered a platter of Beer-Battered Calamari, Fish Pesto Paella and the Queen's Platter - a plateful of baby back ribs, barbecue chicken, sausages, potato wedges and bacon basmati rice.

After dinner, Dino and I watched the concert while Mico stayed inside the mall with our parents. 'Twas my first time to catch Freestyle without Top Suzara. The music is still good but I like Top's voice more than what's-his-face's. True Faith is truly a band to fall in love with. And Medwin really, and I mean REALLY, looks a lot like Dhan. Hehe. Arnel Pineda rocked the stage at around 10pm. I wish he did the last hour coz the crowd was so hyped up during his performance. Side A took the stage after, which made my mom really happy. Hehe. Solenn Heussaff was also there as Coke Zero's newest endorser. Pretty, pretty face that made both guys and girls stop and stare. *_*

The fireworks display lasted for about 5 minutes and wasn't the kind that will make you go WOW! Then again, it's not every night that the sky gets painted with colors. And it ain't the Pyrolympics. Hehe.

Happy new decade, everyone! May the next 10 years bring love, peace and joy beyond measure to us all. :)

More pictures here.

01.02.11
Day 2: Silver Year


Attended Tito Jun and Tita Zeny's silver wedding anniversary held at their rest house in Tagaytay. After the renewal of vows ceremony, a short program took place. The food was super yummy! I swear I could eat shrimp every single day! =P~

We then went to Taal Vista Hotel to get a good view of Taal volcano. After taking photos in almost every nook of the hotel, we decided to head back to Manila. Not without boxes of buko pie and packs of espasol, of course. =P~

More pictures here.

8 comments:

  1. @Manigong Bagong Dekada
    - Happy 2011:-*

    @Silver Year
    - Pasalubong!!!!:p Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodluck to us! na-miss ko to.
    i vow to finish this project till december 31 2011. apiiiirrrrrrr!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ntonymous:
    Happy new year! Buko pie! Heheh. ;)

    @ate medi:
    Haha, tama! Gudlak sten!
    Cge ha, mei pa-vow vow kpa ha! Hehe. :P

    @Roxie:
    Arigatou!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kawawa naman THE calamari- nalasing na, nakain pa on New Year's eve pa! Happy New Year kring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. Nalasing na, nabugbog pa, nakain pa.. :))
    Happy new year din! ^_^

    ReplyDelete