Day 31: Back Into The Graveyard
Am back to working the graveyard shift. Not really something that I want, but I guess I also kinda need it to help me figure things out. So yeah, 10pm shift, I embrace you with a thousand arms.
Thanks to the January celebrants, the cupcakes made me smile. :)
02.01.11
Day 32: Night Lights
The night is calm. The office is at peace. No bosses, not much people, not much noise. Just the sound of my own mind.
And my keyboard tapping, of course. Coz I'm working. Right. I'm at work and I should be working.
02.02.11
Day 33: After Sunrise
The sun has risen to full strength but I'm still here at the office. My head's throbbing, my body's aching and I'm having a hard time writing my progress report.
Me: "Kapag sinabing 10 days, 40 nights noh?"
Derick: "Huh?"
Me: "Ayyy, 40 hours pala.."
Derick: "Uhm.."
Me: "Ok, sooo 2 weeks.."
...
Derick: "Umuwi ka na nga! Para ka ng lasing e!"
Haha. I was just trying to figure out the number of days I am billed for the project, the hours I spend in a night, the hours I need to spend in a week, and the number of weeks I need to work the night shift to cover the number of hours I am billed.
What the eff. I wasn't making any sense earlier. And still not making any sense now. I really need to get some sleep.
Thanks Deriku for this shot! :)
02.03.11
Day 34: Fortune In A Cookie
Got some tikoy and fortune cookie at the pantry. Mine said, "The real possessions are not what the hands hold but what the heart touches."
Kung Hei Fat Choi!
02.04.11
Day 35: Buffaloed
Had our lunch at Buffalo's Wings N' Things. I'm not really into hot and spicy food. I just want to enjoy my food and not get stressed eating. Hehe. So while the others were sweating profusely with their Nuclear and Armageddon wings, I ate my Garlic Parmesan in a breeze. Finger-lickin' good! =P~
McKein, hindi ka bakla! Haha. ;)
02.05.11
Day 36: White Here, White Now
There are words unsaid in a smile. :)
"Lift your head baby don't be scared
Of the things that could go wrong along the way
You'll get by with a smile
Now it's time to kiss away those tears goodbye."
--- With A Smile, Eraserheads
02.06.11
Day 37: Sheena Loves Sunsets
Got the items we ordered from Sheena Loves Sunsets! Cuteness overload! Hihi. ^_^
Beautiful entries:-) Sayang naman yung toothpaste... Ginamit mo? Ehe:p
ReplyDeleteUu, malinis pa naman yan.. Sa bond paper ko lng naman nipatong.. Wehe. :P
ReplyDelete