Day 17: 50° 60° 70°
I miss doing art projects. The kind that would have me painting, cutting stuff, putting things together, not minding if get some glue on my hands or glitters on my face.
So when Mico asked me to help him out on his school project, I said sure in a heartbeat. Gave him a little lecture about his spending so much time on Facebook and then cramming for projects and homeworks late at night. Tried to hide how much fun I was having and act a little tired and sleepy just to drive him to guilt. And I want him to forever be grateful for my "sacrificial" act of sisterly love. Hehe.
01.18.11
Day 18: Zip It
I used to own a pair of zipper earrings. Not those huge colored metal zipper kind that you may have imagined. It was a tiny silver zipper. Wala lang. Gusto ko lang sabihin. Hehe. Nweiz, I just remembered one of my high school classmates saying:
"Anu yan? Kapag ayaw mo makinig sinasara mo yung tenga mo?"
Well, I wish it really worked that way. I wish I could just pull the zipper up my ear and ignore people I don't wanna hear another word from. Hell, I wish I could just have the guts to tell some people to just zip it!
01.19.11
Day 19: All Star
I'm a Chuck Taylor's girl. But unlike Bianca Gonzales who is swimming in her collection of 200+ pairs, I could only dabble in my little puddle of 5 pairs. Hehe.
Fell in love with this Dennis Juan Ma designed pair a couple of years back. Love the illustration and the color! Dunno if it's still available on the market though. Please, if anyone knows where I can buy this masterpiece of a shoe, please, please, please let me know! *_*
01.20.11
Day 20: Ichi-Ni-SAN-Yon-GO
Today we drove to Rockwell to try Sango. I remember Bes Sensei recommending this Japanese burger joint during our Nihongo class but I never got around to trying it. The place exudes a homey atmosphere with an LCD TV playing Japanese music videos and a shelf full of manga books and Tokyo fashion magazines. We ordered 5 different kinds of burgers. The Master Cheese Burger was tasty, thanks to the special sauce. The Chicken Teriyaki Burger tasted good too. The Fish Burger tasted just like all the other fish burgers I've tasted. The Kimpira Burger was different and interesting, but not something I would order again. The Yakiniku Rice Burger was the best among all we've tasted. The rice bun was a bit chewy and the beef was tender and marinated well. Oishikatta!
01.21.11
Day 21: Kyle, What's Your Name?
Met up with Wilmon at 711 in Dela Rosa. Headed to their apartment to visit my godchild Kyle and Franz's future godchild Kean. Anne had to do overtime work and wasn't able to join us.
Unlike other kids, Kyle wasn't shy around visitors. He kept on running and playing and turning and running some more! Super hyper! Good to know that he really enjoys playing with the remote-controlled Mickey Mouse I gave him last year. Hope the same goes with his new toy truck. :)
At 2 years old, he could pronounce English words pretty well. And with an accent too! Hehe. According to Wilmon, he learned that from all the children shows he sits through the entire day. Galing!
"Kyle, what's your name?" (Huh?)
And he looked at us funny. Haha.
01.22.11
Day 22: I Feel Infinite
Finished reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It was such a good read. The latter chapters got me turning pages. And I also got a couple of good songs off Charlie's mix tape: Asleep by The Smiths and Landslide by Fleetwood Mac. Can't wait for its movie adaptation!
"Can the child within my heart rise above?
And can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?"
--- Landslide, Fleetwood Mac
01.23.11
Day 23: Face Value
Finally got hold of the new 20 peso bill. I like its modern design and the younger and more gwapo Manuel Quezon. Hehe. Can no longer transform him into Batista, though. :/
@Zip It
ReplyDelete- Sino naman yang mga taong yan?:p Hmmm...
@Face Value
- Hahaha... Batista... Natawa ako dun=))
Unga mas maganda na ngayon medyo naka-sideview... Hehe
@Zip It:
ReplyDeleteMga tao na minsan nakakarindi na.. Haha.
@Face Value:
Sana mgkaron na din ako nung iba pang denomination.. Hehe.
@Zip It
ReplyDelete- Wag mo na pansinin... Sabihin mo sa akin... Sino? Sino? Hehehe
@Face Value
- Unga.. na-release na naman lahat diba?
@Face Value:
ReplyDeleteYup, pero nico-collect pa ata nung iba.. Hindi ginagastos kaya hindi pa kumakalat. Hehe.
aylab the signature! :D
ReplyDeleteang ganda ng shot mo sa siper. siper. :D
simi
keempee
:D:D:D
Hihih. Salamat!
ReplyDeleteNag-iinarte na din, wumu-watermark na.. :P
@zip it: tsk my exact sentiments... imagine going thru the same hell everyday... oh God.
ReplyDelete@all star: i love chucks too! :D
@face value: hahaha... natawa ako sa batista :P the young manuel quezon was 'gwapo' indeed. pero i have seen the young sergio osmena... haha... mukha shang autistic :P
yehey! next week ulet :)
- RoChElLe
@Zip It:
ReplyDeleteSalamat sa earphones! Hahaha.
@All Star:
Namimiss ko na ang Chucks day! At ang Pony day!
@Face Value:
Hahaha. Muka bang autistic? Naka-katsupoy kc.. dpat ni-brushup na lng ng stylist nia. Haha.