Met up with Roxie and April at 7-11. Usually, I am the last to arrive. But not today! For the first time, April arrived late. But according to her, she wouldn't be late had she ridden a different jeepney. But still. Hehe.
A car was parked right in front of 7-11. April thought 'twas our ride so she attempted to open its door. Good thing the door was locked and there were no activated car-theft alarms. Ehe, say hello to the newest member of the Bukas-Kotse Gang. Hehehe. Peace! ;)
When we arrived at La Salle, we first stayed at a nearby McDonald's. Not wanting to fall in a very long line, we asked EJ, who was a few persons away from the cashier, to take our orders as well. Thank you! ^_^
Eventually, the others arrived. Yel and Aucie were also there to take the JLPT. Angaling. Hehe. Got a text message from Kathy saying that we should start falling in line to enter the campus. Not wanting to fall in a very long line, we asked... Ok, we had no one to ask for a favor so we really had no choice but to fall in line. Nyahaha.
Contrary to what I thought, we had no problems locating our room. We simply followed the flow of people and it helped that Roxie already had an idea as to where it could be found. After a few minutes of waiting, the exams began.
Just like in the mock exams, I went through the Kanji/Vocabulary (Moji-Goi) part like a breeze. This is really my favorite part of the exam. As long as I am not required to write Kanji characters, of course. Ehe.
After a short break, the Listening (Chokai) part followed. The sound was checked and rechecked a number of times. It was very bassy to the point that it was hard to listen to. Mhor asked the proctor to adjust the bass. I think she would've accomodated our request if only Mhor appeared more serious about it. Nyaha. Nweiz, there's no chance in hell that I would pass this part of the exam. 'Twas even the important bits that I missed! Did it really say poketonai? Did it really say sankai? Di nga?! Waaahhh!!! Nosebleed! Nyahaha.
After a few minutes of expressing our dismay over the questions, the Grammar/Reading (Dokai-Bunpou) part began. The shortest 50 minutes of my life. Hehehe. I also had a hard time choosing the correct particles. I was hoping to find more of the i-ku-ve and na-ni-ve patterns coz it appeared often in the mock exams. But it didn't appear much this year. Also, in the reading comprehension part of the exam, the story I pictured in mind was different from what was actually written. Hahaha. Oh well. If I didn't pass this year, then I'll try again next year. Or maybe, in another lifetime. Ehe.
To forget how bloody the exam went, we pushed through with our plans to watch Beowulf in IMAX 3D. Since the next showtime was at 3:30pm, we first had our lunch at Tokyo Café. I couldn't contain my laughter everytime the waiters would yell "Konnichiwa!" or "Arigatou gozaimasu!". I dunno. There was something in their intonation that made it sound so funny, at least for me. Hahaha.
Nweiz, Tokyo Café no tabemono wa oishikatta desu. Hehehe. We had Tokyo Boneless Chicken, Chicken Ala Pobre, Chicken Cheese Roll, and Burger and Shrimp platters. We're not chicken lovers, are we? Nyaha. For dessert, we ordered a variety of crêpes: Peaches and Cream, Choco Strawberry, and Apple Caramel.
Mouthwatering, aren't they? Hmmm!!!
We then proceeded to the IMAX theater lobby. While waiting for the movie, we happily played with the Coca-Cola bottles sitting quietly in the corner. We were a bunch of kids on the loose! Nyaha.
As we walked in the theater, we were handed our 3D glasses. Naturally, we goofed around even more and took more pictures wearing them.
Nweiz, the movie was good. Gaiman's humor was apparent. Actually, I thought it was a movie with real actors and not CGI. Because Angelina Jolie looked amazingly real and beautiful.
The IMAX 3D experience was good too. I got a bit dizzy at some parts, though. But I believe that's because we weren't seated in good seats. Oh well.
"I am the Ripper! The Tearer! The Slasher!
I am the Teeth in the Darkness! The Talons in the Night!
My name is Strength! And Lust! And Power!
I am Beowulf!"
6:34..4mins late lang nman!
ReplyDelete4 minutes late lng nga.. pero late pa din! Hehehe. Joke lang. ^_^V
ReplyDeleteaherm..ilang beses na ba ako naghintay sa inyo dhil kau ang late??? hmmm, minsan nga 1hr pa yata un..hahaha,
ReplyDeletepatawarin nio na ako, perstaym at apat na minuto lang...apat na minuto... T_T
Joke nga lang! Hahaha. Yung 1hr, mahigit 1 taon na un! Kalimutan mo na yun! Hehehe.
ReplyDelete