This is the last time that I'm going to write about this. I know it would involve me swallowing a lot of very bitter-tasting pride. I know I might be putting someone in a bad light. I know that some things might change. What's even worse is that I dunno the eyes who would be reading this. (Though I would really appreciate a line or two from you nameless lurkers who show up in my traffic log.) But fuck it, here goes.
First off, why the need, you may ask. One, I hate the thought of someone believing that he or she is holding all the aces in the deck. I don't want someone having that kind of power over me. So I am getting off the leash.
Two, after reading the article entitled "A Rescue From Hell By Jesus Christ", I realized how much I wanted to experience Heaven. I would never, ever do myself in, of course. But the thought of dying and being with these angels, these magnificent beings, going back to the Source, being one with the Source, feeling His Love so unconditional and pure and all that... I dunno. Suddenly, I just wanted to take Death's boney hand in mine. Or to be ready, at least. This, being the first step.
Lastly, I wanna be worthy of people's trust. I, for one, find it difficult to trust other people. I am a cynic, most of the time. Maybe that's why I value promises so much. Coz somehow, it gives me the assurance that I need. The same is true when I make my promises. But what I want now is for these people to trust my word. With or without the promises.
Ok, enough with the introduction. These are my confessions... (Nyaha. Parang kanta lang.)
1. We were never a couple. Friends thought that we were, my family thought that we were, we made them think that we were. But if truth be told, there was never an "us". It was such a pathetic lie, I know. And what makes it heinous is that I actually believed it. We almost had each other. But almost is far from reality. Almost is incomplete, unclear and revocable. Almost just doesn't count.
2. I wasn't on the rocks with my ex. I never did the "tumikim ng ibang ulam" or anything in that context. In the first place, I have no ex and no ulam to speak of. Though I'd like to believe that it was help given in good conscience, it was my mistake for allowing another person to put words into my mouth. I had a hundred and one reasons to turn you down but all you got was a pack of fabricated lies. I was given more than one chance to rectify that but I never took it. Instead, I dragged on, played along and added more lies in order to justify the story. Because I was afraid. Because I was a wimp. And a pathetic one at that.
Well, that's it. I dunno if I could get by with a simple apology but it's the only thing left for me to say. I'm sorry. And I'm saying it in the truest sense of the word.
This is where I end. This is where I begin.
I plead guilty!!! Isa ako sa mga lurkers sa blog mo!!! Wahaha! More than 2 years ago na yata yung huling comment ko! But of course, I will never get tired of reading you. Ang lupet mo tol! Praise you! Praise you! Astig ka talaga! Magsulat ka na ulit for the newsletter! Weekly lang naman yun e. Pls? Pleeaaasssee??? Hehe!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, di man ako involved sa entry na to, am sure whoever those people are, they'll forgive you. Gaya nga ng lagi mong sinasabi samen, TO ERR IS HUMAN!! Favorite quote mo ba yun??? Hehe! Lahat ng tao, at one point in their lives, nakakapagsinungaling. Pero ito tandaan mo, hindi lahat ng tao kayang magpakumbaba at iaccept at umamin na nagkamali sila. Kaya naman not only do you have my TRUST. You also have my RESPECT.
Nice din pala yung article. Binasa ko lahat! Lalo na yung nauna! Nakakatakot!! Powerful talaga ang prayer! Hehe!
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS YOU!
MWAAAAAHHHH!!! Ooops! Wag maiilang! Wala ng halong malisya yun! Hehe! ;-)
Thanks, Rich! You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. Ay, read pala. Hehe. ^_^
ReplyDeleteNyek. E lamo naman kung bkt ako nagQuit non. Nde ko kinayang i-juggle. Hahaha. Chca lahat naman kau malulupet. Idol ko nga kau e! ;)
Hehe. Di ko yun fave quote. Fave excuse cguro! Hahaha.
Thank you, thank you ulit ng madaming madami madami. Hehe. Happy new year! Mwah. ^_^
That was a very beautiful entry.
ReplyDeleteI'm really impressed.
It can never be too late.
At least before the year ends, the truths prevail and what is important is you never let those persons and yourself live with those lies forever.
We are not perfect. We all commit mistakes and that mistakes will make us a more better person. So don't worry, they'll forgive you.
I'm sure of that! ^_^
Remember to be always true to yourself and to others. Don't be scared to tell them what you really feel. Don't let others dictate what to do.
I've got nothing to say na... nasabi ko na naman sayo nung ngkausap tayo. hehehe Remember that I'm always here. ^_^
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS!!!
-@ntonymous
Thanks @ntonymous! I'll keep that in mind. Haha. Honga, nasabi mo na naman ata lahat sa YM e. Hehe. Thanks again! Happy new year! ;)
ReplyDelete!!!
ReplyDeleteOk you've got me... lurker din ako. Haha!
ReplyDeleteyour entry's so intense!
I know it's really hard to admit and declare the truth. heck I'd learned that the grueling way.
Hope the pressure inside of you is now gone or at least minified.
Don't worry all the pain in this world temporary... good things are bound to unravel once it's over... you'll see...
ok enuf na senti mode. Haha XD
Waw, JP! Ikaw ba yan? Serious mode? Di bagay. Hehe. Joke lng. ^_^v
ReplyDeleteHmm.. uu naman. It took a lot of humility and guts. Humility, walang problema. Humble naman ako e. Db? Db? Hahaha! Pero guts? Amp. Kung sansan at kung kanikanino ako humugot. At sobrang thankful naman ako kht napagalitan ako. Hehe.
Salamat ng madami, JeyPs! Magdala ka na ng table. Hehehe. ^_^
Waaahh table... T_T
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Joke lng. Ayaw mo naman kc mag-Leave e! Hehe. ^_^
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Kring kring...At last, nakarating din ako sa entry na to... Pero first and foremost,,,
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR!!! hehe...
Mukhang malalim yata ang pinaghugutan ng entry na to ha...
Bring It On!!! hehe. Though I've just known you for a few years.. for me... those few years are enough to tell you that I am one of those guys who don't believe na 'tumitikim ka ng ibang ulam'.
Count Me In.
I know how hard it is for others hearing that, might think negative about you... But there are still people (friends and family) who really know you more than the person who told you that (what I can say to the one who told you that..."no offense pare"). Teka, lalaki ba siya o babae??? ehehe. Anywy, those people who really know you better and trust you,,, don't be afraid of what they might think about you... don't worry,,, kilala naman nila kung sino talaga paniniwalaan nila...
Pero siyempre, you're doing the right thing... be strong, don't let anyone talk to you of irrespectable things you don't deserve.. Kung sino man ang nagsabi sau niyan, harapin mo... barahin mo... "Teka, foul kna ha, etc, etc.." hehe. Friend mo b yun?If he/she is TRULY your friend, dapat maintindihan ka niya!!! Dapat lumugar siya at magpakahumble... Kasi kung hindi, mahirap magkaroon ng kaibigan na lumalaki ang ulo at na-i-i-spoiled. Don't worry whatever happens sa relationship niyo ( kung meron man)... have conviction. basta tandaan mo, hindi lang siya ang kaibigan dito sa mundo...
True friends help each other change for the best.. Pero kung isang party ayaw magpatulong... Let them learn by themeselves.
Ayaw ko ng dagdagan pa, ehehe.
Haba na yata ng comment ko. Anywy, NOW your talking,,, take care and have a Blessed New Year! hehe. ^_^
Nyaha. Thanks so much for the comment. Ang haba, nakakatuwa. Parang mei sarili ka nang entry. Hehehe. Happy New Year din! ^_^
ReplyDeletePero I just wanna clear something po. Uhm.. this is not about who said this and who said that. I'm not trying to pick a fight and neither am I trying to demean anyone. Di yun yung purpose ko for this entry. It's not about other people. It's about me lying and I'm just, sbe nga sa title, coming clean. Aun lng po. Hehe. Thanks again!
SHALOM!