Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Corner

Honestly, I really don't feel much of the Christmas spirit in the office. Sure, a Christmas tree was put up at the main entrance, albeit a little late. Sure, we're doing the whole Kris Kringle thing. Sure, we'll be having our Christmas party on Friday. Hell, I've even been playing Jimmy Eat World's version of "Last Christmas" on loop. Yeah, I know. It's very cheesy for the Holidays. But I only have two Christmas-y songs in my playlist and I chose it over "Pasko Na Sinta Ko", which is even cheesier. Nyaha. Oh well. Despite all these, I feel like there's still something amiss in the air. I dunno. Christmas blues be gone! Ugh.

Nweiz, during one of those days when our office was devoid of the red, gold, and green trimmings of Christmas, we decided to put up our own Christmas corner. Lookie!








I kinda adjusted the photos' colors and applied a filter or two to give it a Lomographic feel. Hehehe. Who needs a Lomo cam when you have Photoshop?! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment