Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ye Shiver Me Timbers!

Last night, we had our pirate-slash-cowboy-slash-indian-themed Christmas party at the penthouse of Tektite East Tower. I really had no plans to dress up for the party until Roney suggested that I wear something black with a big X mark on it and be the treasure in a map. Hehehe. While looking for a black top, I saw this pirate-inspired shirt from Lee. As soon as it fitted, without thinking twice, I made my way towards the counter and bought it. Then, I found myself looking for accessories to match the attire. Hahaha. Talk about last minute preparations!

Just like last year, we had to do a presentation for the inter-department competition. The concept was finalized last Wednesday, I think. And the rehearsals began last Thursday. In spite of an obvious lack of practice, we still came in second! Woohoo! ^_^

And just because Mr. Watanabe's baby daughter is really really very cute, I'm posting her photos here too! Hehehe.

Merry Christmas, asses of the world! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Kapos pla ung lyrics ko ng 4000 minutes. 525600 pala dpat un. *toink* Ayoko na palitan kaya ganyan na yan. Sorry naman. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete