Sunday, September 29, 2013

Universal Studios: Take Two

Back at Universal Studios Hollywood to once again enjoy our favorite rides! The Studio Tour was first on our list. We picked the outer seats on the tram to get better views of the different attractions. And as planned, I captured the experience on video!

Studio Tour:
- King Kong 360 3D
- Flash Flood
- Subway Earthquake

We then went in line for our favorites - The Transformers and The Mummy rides. As usual, there was a bunch of people waiting in line. But it was a lot shorter compared to the last time we were there. Walked around the park and spotted some new stuff, like Mr. Bean's car and the Mystery Machine with the entire Scooby Gang on board!

As part of the Halloween Horror Nights, there were creepy decorations scattered all over the theme park. It looked hella scary in broad daylight. I could only imagine the horrors it would give me at night!

But what really gave me the creeps were the vampires roaming around the park. They would usually pick on girls and would really bring their faces close to ours and hiss and stare with a serious thirst for blood! Sure, they were hot and sexy and good looking... but still! Haha.

We were already on our way out when we passed by the House of Horrors. Posted waiting time was 10 minutes so we thought we'd give it a try. Walked through a maze cloaked in darkness where monsters jumped out either before us or right at us! We were only halfway through and I just wanted to get the hell out! What happened to my brave heart?! Haha. When we finally got out, I was so exhausted and short of breath! But if you ask me, would I want to go through it again? Hell yeah! I'd even turn it up a few notches and go for the Halloween Horror Nights!

And on to my favorite shots...





Yep, I just love the flare. Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment