Sunday, October 30, 2011

[Project 365] Week 44

10.24.11
Day 297: Turning 26


I just sailed on past the quarter-life mark. Happy Birthday to me! :)

10.25.11
Day 298: Tama Na Yan, Inuman Na!


"Maraming bawal sa mundo. Bawal na tanawin, bawal na pag-ibig, bawal na pagkain. Ngayon ang tanong, bakit nga ba masarap ang bawal? Di ko alam. Dito ka na lang: Tanduay Ice. Sobrang sarap, akala mo bawal."

10.26.11
Day 299: Cloud Nine


If I could reach the clouds, I would grab a handful, lay upon them, close my eyes and dream.

10.27.11
Day 300: Rinse Thoroughly


I was going about my bathroom rituals when I mistakenly slathered my face with hair conditioner! Badtrip. Why do they have to be of the same size and color?! Ugh.

I need me sleep.

10.28.11
Day 301: The Exorcism Of Emily Rose


Here's our entry for this year's Haunted Workstations. Scary naman diba? Ang magsabi ng "cute" walang sense of horror! Hehe.

10.29.11
Day 302: OldIsCool


My uncle's collection of vinyl records, which I'm planning to ask for. I think it would look perfectly cool as floor tiles. Hihi.

10.30.11
Day 303: Up With The Birds


"The birds they sang
The break of day
Start again, I hear them say
It's so hard to just walk away."
--- Up With The Birds, Coldplay

6 comments:

  1. Kring! Belated Happy birthday! huhuhu this year lang kita hindi nabati :( anyway, happy birthday! (happy birthday din daw sabi ni Ruiza)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi. Salamat! :)
    Belated haberday din kei Ruiza! Super belated! Nyaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Turning 26:
    - Happy Birthday!!!:* Sarap naman nung cake.. Red Ribbon ba yan? Hehe

    @Cloud Nine
    - Hmmmm... Ang clouds ba eh parang sabon?:p

    @Rinse Thoroughly
    - Haha! Conditioner sa kilay... Anung feeling?:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Turning 26:
    Yup, Tiramisu! Hehe. Thanks! :)

    @Cloud Nine:
    Anung sabon? Clouds kaya yan! Wehe. :P

    @Rinse Thoroughly:
    Ayun, silky smooth at shiny na rin xa.. Try mo! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vinyl records as floor tiles?? That's sacrilege! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! Haha. Pero na-Ondoy na yun e, tapos nilinis lang.. so I'm assuming n hindi na tlga xa magp-play? Hehe

    ReplyDelete