Sunday, November 06, 2011

[Project 365] Week 45

10.31.11
Day 304: The Mummy


A mummified Athena wishing everyone a Happy Halloween!!! Awhoo!

11.01.11
Day 305: God's Forever


Went to Loyola Memorial Park to visit my grandparents' grave. I miss them both so much. Lolo Marcy and Lola Soly, please continue to watch over us.

11.02.11
Day 306: Dance Into The Light


"I cannot believe my eyes
Color ocean paradise
Dancing until the sunrise
Under the neon lights."
--- Neon Lights, Rico Blanco


11.03.11
Day 307: Loose Screws


Found a bucket full of loose screws in our garage. Mine? Definitely not. I think I'm still pretty sane. Well that's what the voices say, at least. Hehe.

11.04.11
Day 308: Bangkang Papel


Rain has been pouring down all day. Our internet connection is down. All 81 floors of my Tiny Tower is fully stocked. And my head's too heavy for a movie marathon. What to do? What to do?

"Pagkatapos ng ulan, paligid ay pagmasdan. At sa ating bakuran, may naipong tubig ulan. Tubig ulaaaaaan, tubig ulaaaaaan, may naipong tubig ulaaaaaan! Kaya't kumuha ng papel, itupi-tupi ito. Ayan bangkang papel, makakapaglaro ako!"

Haha. If you grew up with Kiko Matsing, Pong Pagong, Sitsiritsit and Alibangbang, then you probably know that song. Brings me back to my younger years when life was much simpler...

Would you promise to go sailing with me on this paper boat?

11.05.11
Day 309: Rock With Me


Ever had that art project in grade school where you melt crayons to create colorful droplets on a paper? Remember how fun it was?

Well, I saw this cool melted crayon art at Pinterest a month ago and knew I had to make one myself. Since our connection is still down, I thought now is the perfect time to put my right brain at work.

Bought a canvas, a brush, poster color, and boxes and boxes of Crayola. Glued the crayons on the canvas and with the help of my trusty hair dryer, I stopped the world and started melting the crayons! I then painted the rockstar silhouette and that's it! Astig, diba? Hehe.

Oh the things I could do besides surfing the net! Nyaha.

11.06.11
Day 310: Rose


Yesterday was Lolo Marcy's death anniversary. Walked around the chapel near my grandparents' grave and found this rose in the columbarium.

2 comments: