Day 283: Which Is Witch?
Our office gets into the Halloween spirit with stickers of spiders, cats and Jack O'Lanterns, plastered all over the glass doors and with this cute geeky witch in the reception area. I just love the dumbfounded expression on its face! Ahihi.
Since I didn't get much sleep, I am pretty much as lutang as little Sabrina here. Kaya please lang, bawal akong kausapin ng deep.
HUH?
10.11.11
Day 284: Break Stuff
Just give me something to break!
10.12.11
Day 285: Idea
Am totally running low on ideas for my Project 365. Somebody guide me to the switch!
In other news... Happy, Happy Birthday, Furanzu!!! Bawal ang OT ngayon! Hehe. 
10.13.11
Day 286: Ripple Effect

I find it rather amusing how one simple click, one insignificant update, could summon an army of "barbarians" who were once unaware of my existence.
10.14.11
Day 287: Fashionalista

After office, Jhe and I braved the Mega 3-day sale at Megamall. Traffic was really very heavy. I think we were stuck for almost two hours. Thanks Kandisu for dropping us off. And sorry for the hassle. :/
We first had lunch to hush our grumbling stomachs. Jhe had been promoting Kipp's fried chicken, claiming that it's even better than Jollibee's langhap-sarap Chicken Joy. Finally, I got to try it. The verdict? It tasted good - crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. The gravy tasted bland, but then again I am not really a gravy person. The Spanish rice went well with the chicken. Pero Chicken Joy pa rin! Hehe.
The Freeway Art Collector's Series, which was launched last year, combines fashion and nationalism by printing our National Artists' literary works and paintings on shirts, dresses and accessories. What better way to promote Philippine art, eh? Bought a graphic tee featuring "Fighting Figures" by National Artist for Visual Arts, Ang Kiukok. Originally, it would burn a hole in your pocket at Php895. But today, I was able to take it home for only Php299! ^_^
10.15.11
Day 288: Keep Out

I fight to protect my world.
10.16.11
Day 289: Root Beer Tower

Had our lunch at a Shakey's branch in Mandaluyong where my parents used to date when they were younger. Ayeee, memories! Haha.
I had a serving of carbonara, a piece of chicken thigh, my mom's chicken skin, a slice of pizza drizzled with hot sauce, and three glasses of root beer! Wah. I knew I had too much when my back started to ache. Like my stomach's already too heavy to carry around. Haha.
10.13.11
Day 286: Ripple Effect
I find it rather amusing how one simple click, one insignificant update, could summon an army of "barbarians" who were once unaware of my existence.
10.14.11
Day 287: Fashionalista
After office, Jhe and I braved the Mega 3-day sale at Megamall. Traffic was really very heavy. I think we were stuck for almost two hours. Thanks Kandisu for dropping us off. And sorry for the hassle. :/
We first had lunch to hush our grumbling stomachs. Jhe had been promoting Kipp's fried chicken, claiming that it's even better than Jollibee's langhap-sarap Chicken Joy. Finally, I got to try it. The verdict? It tasted good - crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. The gravy tasted bland, but then again I am not really a gravy person. The Spanish rice went well with the chicken. Pero Chicken Joy pa rin! Hehe.
The Freeway Art Collector's Series, which was launched last year, combines fashion and nationalism by printing our National Artists' literary works and paintings on shirts, dresses and accessories. What better way to promote Philippine art, eh? Bought a graphic tee featuring "Fighting Figures" by National Artist for Visual Arts, Ang Kiukok. Originally, it would burn a hole in your pocket at Php895. But today, I was able to take it home for only Php299! ^_^
10.15.11
Day 288: Keep Out
I fight to protect my world.
10.16.11
Day 289: Root Beer Tower
Had our lunch at a Shakey's branch in Mandaluyong where my parents used to date when they were younger. Ayeee, memories! Haha.
I had a serving of carbonara, a piece of chicken thigh, my mom's chicken skin, a slice of pizza drizzled with hot sauce, and three glasses of root beer! Wah. I knew I had too much when my back started to ache. Like my stomach's already too heavy to carry around. Haha.
hey! wassap with evertyhing?! u ok?
ReplyDeleteYo, Ate Medi! Nde kna beki? Hiphop na? Haha.
ReplyDeleteAus lng naman me.. tnx for asking.. :)
@Idea
ReplyDelete- Thanks baby!:* Unga eh.. Unfortunately ng overtime din... Buti na lang vacation natin next week:D
Late reply? Hehe. :P
ReplyDelete