Day 276: Once I Pop
Thanks Fel and Jap for this can of
10.04.11
Day 277: Sorry For The Inconvenience
There's this dark cloud hanging over my head for almost a month now that is making me feel sad and horrible and really cranky and I hate it. The "signs" have started but I am not sure if I am ready to take another leap. Told some friends about it a coupla weeks ago and they all came up with what seems to be the only solution. Hmm.
Just got assigned to a new project that requires me to work on night shift. Sir Mat and I were supposed to start next week but the client requested that we start earlier. I am hoping that this would somehow help clear the clouds away. Coz I really miss my sun.
10.05.11
Day 278: Snorting Pigs
What started out as an addicting bird-catapulting game has now taken on a life of its own with Angry Birds merchandise popping up pretty much everywhere! From Angry Birds t-shirts, toys, bags, hats, mugs, pillows, keychains, stickers, accessories, pens, undies... Name it, the birds are probably on it! I have a plushie from Ate Medi, a slingshot pen from Jules, and an eye-popping stressball from me! But it has gotten to a point where...
Me: "Ate, meron kayong Mickey Mouse na pamaypay?"
Ate: "Ayy, wala po. Angry birds po meron!"
Mico: "Ate, meron kayong Batman na shirt?"
Ate: "Anong size?"
Mico: "XXL"
Ate: "Ayy sir, wala na pong XXL. Sa Angry birds po meron!"
Me: "Ate, meron kayong necklace na pa-rosary?"
Ate: "Ito ma'am..."
Me: "Wala yung black lang?"
Ate: "Wala po. Merong black sa ganitong design... Itong Angry Birds black."
AYOKO NA NG ANGRY BIRDS!!!
But when I saw this set of magnets...
Me: "Ate, magkano sa Angry Birds na magnet?"
Hahaha. I really can't help it! But see, I got the green piggies instead of the avian heroes set! Maiba lang. Haha.
10.06.11
Day 279: 99% Shit
First day of the "At Large" exhibit. Out of all the artworks that are on display, I really liked this acrylic triptych collage entitled "Outer Intercourse" by Buen Abrigo. I dunno why. Maybe it's the Mickey pill.
10.07.11
Day 280: Post-It Monster
Just like you, I also want your understanding, courtesy, respect, and all the other words we were taught in grade school. For once, let's not be just co-workers. Let's be co-people.
A shot inspired by Mitchell Davis' post-it monster. Hehe.
10.08.11
Day 281: Freshly Baked

The mini-donut maker that we bought online finally arrived yesterday. Found this simple recipe on the internet. Went to the grocery to pick up some baking ingredients. Wasn't able to find any flavored sugar so I had to settle with a bottle of cinnamon powder.
Mixing the ingredients together and pouring the batter into the molds were no rocket science. After 3 minutes, the smell of freshly baked donuts filled the kitchen. But the first dozen came out flat, like little pancakes with a hole in the middle. For the next batch, I filled the molds to the brim and let it bake for 5 minutes. This time, they looked more like donuts but still, they tasted like pancakes. Hmm. Mukhang marami pa akong kakaining donuts. Haha.
10.09.11
Day 282: With A Smile

Trying to take whatever God sends my way with a smile. :)
"You'll get by with a smile
Now it's time to kiss away
Those tears goodbye."
--- With A Smile, Eraserheads
10.08.11
Day 281: Freshly Baked
The mini-donut maker that we bought online finally arrived yesterday. Found this simple recipe on the internet. Went to the grocery to pick up some baking ingredients. Wasn't able to find any flavored sugar so I had to settle with a bottle of cinnamon powder.
Mixing the ingredients together and pouring the batter into the molds were no rocket science. After 3 minutes, the smell of freshly baked donuts filled the kitchen. But the first dozen came out flat, like little pancakes with a hole in the middle. For the next batch, I filled the molds to the brim and let it bake for 5 minutes. This time, they looked more like donuts but still, they tasted like pancakes. Hmm. Mukhang marami pa akong kakaining donuts. Haha.
10.09.11
Day 282: With A Smile
Trying to take whatever God sends my way with a smile. :)
"You'll get by with a smile
Now it's time to kiss away
Those tears goodbye."
--- With A Smile, Eraserheads
@Freshly Baked
ReplyDelete- Wow! Ganyan pala yung kinalabasan... Medyo sunog?
Yup, pero hindi naman sya lasang sunog. Lasang pancake. Hehe. At hindi maipantay yung kulay!
ReplyDelete