Sunday, June 12, 2011

[Project 365] Week 24

06.06.11
Day 157: HP++


I'm still pretty tired from our outing yesterday. My legs are still weak and wobbly and my arms hurt so much, I could barely raise them. Filed an offset for the weekend work that I rendered last week and thankfully, it got approved. Kapalit ba ito ng shades ko? Hehe.

06.07.11
Day 158: Unmasked


Today I realized that someone has turned me into the kind of person that I hate. One seemingly harmless incident made me see what others have seen a long time ago. And finally, I understood.

You put yourself on a ridiculously high horse. I thought I could tolerate your self-obsession but I'm sorry, you're just too much. From now on, I'm staying away from you as far as I could. And I'm taking this mask off before I forget the person that I truly am beneath it.

06.08.11
Day 159: Gitara


"Mapapagod lang sa kakatingin
Kung marami namang nakaharang
Aawit na lang at magpaparinig
Ng lahat ng aking nadarama."
--- Gitara, Parokya Ni Edgar


06.09.11
Day 160: Tsokolate-Eh


Woke up to a steady rain. The weather was just perfect for staying in bed while drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Checked my mail and found out that a couple of tasks are waiting for me. As much as I would looove to start working on the bug fixes, my stomach started acting up. Had no choice but to take a leave from work due to stomach pains. I mean, for real. Hehe.

06.10.11
Day 161: Graffiti


Another colorful graffiti that I found somewhere in Quezon City! The cutest that I've photographed so far. :)

06.11.11
Day 162: Jedrick Zane


Happy 2nd birthday Jeck-Jeck! ^_^

06.12.11
Day 163: Proud To Be


Ako ay Pilipino. Sa isip, sa salita at sa gawa. Maligayang Araw ng Kalayaan!

2 comments:

  1. @Tsokolate-Eh
    - Parang commercial lang... Para kanino ka bumabangon? Hehehe

    @Jedrick Zane
    - Ba't parang luma na yung picture? Ehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tsokalate-Eh:
    Hahahah. Uu nga noh! =))

    @Jedrick Zane:
    Wala lang, gusto ko lng ung vintage na effect. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete