Sunday, June 19, 2011

[Project 365] Week 25

06.13.11
Day 164: Back To School


It's Mico's first day as a college student. He's taking up B.S. Entrepreneurship at San Beda College. I dunno how he wound up with that course coz I'm pretty sure he wanted to take up Culinary Arts. But given his current weight, my parents kinda discouraged him to pursue it. Hehe.

I asked him if it's really what he wants but he's a bit undecided himself. Really couldn't blame him coz there's an overwhelmingly wide range of courses to choose from. I mean, if I were to pick a course, considering what I know now, I'd still be lost and confused as I was nine years ago.

I told him that he should've taken those career planning sessions that they had in high school more seriously coz it could've helped him choose. But who am I kidding? Coz I took those quite seriously and if I remember it right, the result said I should take up a career in the Advertising or Publishing industries. That I would make a good Art Director. And that wasn't even in my top 3 choices! Haha.

He told me that his result said he should take up a career in Agriculture and that he would make a good farmer. Hmm. Who invented these exams anyway?

06.14.11
Day 165: XoXo


Sometimes, a hug is all we need to remind us that we're not alone. And that everything is gonna be fine. :) Emo? Hehe.

06.15.11
Day 166: Let GOd


When you find yourself at the end of your rope, just let go and let God have His way.

06.16.11
Day 167: Pendong!


Naranasan mo na bang mabatukan dahil nakakita ng kotseng kuba ang kasama mo? Naranasan mo na bang mapagalitan dahil hindi daw patas na isama ang drayber sa batukan? O kaya naman ay mai-umpog ng di sinasadya ang boss mo dahil sa lakas ng pagbatok mo sa kanya? Haha. PENDONG PEACE KALBO! (^_^)v

06.17.11
Day 168: Tama Na Yan, Inuman Na!


Celebrated Dino's 24th birthday with his high school and college friends. Booze flowed like well, booze! Bottles of Red Horse for the guys and Tanduay Ice for the ladies and the light-hearted. Dino's new girlfriend, who I think looks a lot like Delamar (Agree?), even brought a bottle of Black Label. Basagan? Knew they were all drunk when they started singing Aqua songs. Coz really, who sings Aqua when they're sober?! Wehe. Happy birthday, Dino! Be good. Haha.

06.18.11
Day 169: It's Not Easy Being Green


"In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!"

Watched Green Lantern at SM Marikina. 'Twas a movie with a stereotyped plot: a normal man living a normal life suddenly acquires superpowers, a supervillain rises to try and conquer the world, superhero defeats the supervillain, superhero saves the day, superhero gets the girl. Ho-hum.

On second thought, despite the boring plot, the movie was actually an eye-candy. The visual effects were pretty amazing. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were pretty, period. Hehe. Now if I could reword the movie's plot: Ryan Reynolds living a normal life suddenly acquires superpowers, a supervillain rises to try and conquer the world, Ryan Reynolds defeats the supervillain, Ryan Reynolds saves the day, Ryan Reynolds gets Blake Lively. Didn't that just boosted the movie's appeal level to an all-time high?! At least for me! ♥ Haha.

06.19.11
Day 170: DaddyDiDoDu


Had an eat-all-you-can buffet lunch at Kamay Kainan for Father's Day. I'm not really a fan of this kind of restaurants, unless they're serving an endless supply of Ebi tempura and a yummy line of desserts. Hehe. But if they're serving native food, nuh-uh. But since it's Father's Day, my dad got to choose where we're going to eat.

The buffet table had all kinds of deliciously deadly food - Papaitan, Dinuguan, Sinigang na Baboy, Bopis, Menudo, Paksiw na Lechon, Adobong Baboy, Lechon Kawali, Kare-Kare. I managed to stay away and just had Pinakbet, Tokwa and Nilasing na Hipon. For dessert, I just had a measly scoop of ice cream. Ako na health-conscious. Haha.

Happy Father's Day, dad! You had your feast. Next week, we'll just have fish and vegetables on our table. Hehe.

10 comments:

  1. aww. katuwa naman kayo ni mico. :)

    hmm.. mas matanda ba siya kay dino? pang-ilan na ba nya yan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Back To School
    - Yah ako din. Gusto ko nung una mag-civil engineer tapos gusto nila mag accounting ako tapos hanggang sa naging computer science dahil mahilig ako sa video games... Hehe

    @Tama Na Yan, Inuman Na
    - Unga kahawig niya! :D

    @It's Not Easy Being Green
    - Si Blake Lively pala yun... Kamukha niya si Stacy Orico... Ehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roxie:
    Bear hug e noh? Haha. Adik ka! Shempre si Dino mas matanda. Mas malaki lang si Mico. Nalito ka ba? Haha. Pang-ilan ng ano?

    @@ntonymous:
    Ako nman kaya nag-comsci kc favorite subject ko ung Computer at Science. Hahaha. Seryoso. :))

    I disagree! Hindi magkamukha si Blake at Stacie!! NOOOO! Violent reaction tlga? Haha. Kamukha ni Blake si Anna Torv, yung bida sa Fringe. Diba diba? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. unga noh... Sa ilong same sila... sbrang tangos nga pala ng ilong ni stacie orrico... Heheh:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adik ka din. Yung GF ni Dino yung tinutukoy ko. Ang gulo ko lang, ano? Hehe. Muka kasing mas matanda. Kahawig nga ni Delamar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaahh. Hahaha. Akala ko din e, pero mas matanda daw si Dino ng 1 month. Haha. Hmmm, ewan ko kung pang-ilan na nia. Tumigil na kme sa pagbilang. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Pendong - sa Trinoma yan noh? World Volkswagen Day kasi tuwing June :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah. Uu dun nga.. Kaso 4 lng cla dun at walang herbie. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @back to school: lahat tyo yan ang problema :P ako naman kaya napadpad sa CompSci eh dahil sa makulet na chairperson ng CS Dept ng PLM (kakilala nya kasi ang ate ko kaya ni-enlist nya ako don. tsk. haha)

    @xoxo: awww... :)

    @Let GOd: agree!

    @Tama na yan, inuman na: ay may GF na si dino? *broken-hearted* haha... haberdey sa kanya

    @its not easy being green: si ryan reynolds lang talaga ang saving grace ng movie na yon :P

    -Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Back to School:
    Hahaha. Parang lahat ata tau e nde pinlanong maging comSci. Pero mukang no regrets naman e noh? haha. :))

    @Tama na yan, inuman na!:
    Hahah. Taken kna naman e! :P

    @Its not easy being green:
    Hahah. Tama! Nde naman kelangan intindihin ung movie, titigan na lng xa for 1.5hours. Haha. :))

    ReplyDelete