Sunday, February 20, 2011

[Project 365] Week 8

02.14.11
Day 45: Walking In Love


Happy Valentine's day everyone! May we all walk in LoVe for one another!

02.15.11
Day 46: Chocolate Heaven


Saw this lovely box of expensive chocolates in our pridgider. Hehe. 'Twas a present from my brother's girlfriend. Sashaaal! Tried one with the nut on top and it was orgasmic; I had to stop myself from coming! Coming back for more, I mean. =P~

02.16.11
Day 47: Animal Farm


Mini magnets I got for my friends last Christmas. Aren't they the cutest?!?!

02.17.11
Day 48: Lomo Wall


My love for Lomography has been rekindled and I'm thinking about buying a new camera. I'm torn between the Supersampler and the Multi-colored Holga. And I want a ringflash for my Fisheye! Waah. Gastos!! Haha.

02.18.11
Day 49: As Cold As Ice


The weather has quickly turned from the unusually cold nights to hot summer days. And there's nothing more refreshing than a glass of ice cold water! Aaaahhhh!

02.19.11
Day 50: Tagayan Sa Tagaytay


Arrived an hour early for our 10am meet-up. Funny how I could hardly do it during the weekdays. To think that I still worked until 4am and was even a bit under the weather! Haha. Nweiz, I stayed at the employee lounge and tried to make the TV work. But being the digibox ignoramus that I am, I quit trying after my third attempt. I just played a quick NBA match while waiting for the others to arrive. Kobe for threeee... no good! Hehe.

Went to Jollibee to join Meds and JM for breakfast. Jhe arrived with Egie and after a while, Enrik arrived with Debbie. We hit the road an hour past our meeting time. Had our lunch at Paseo de Santa Rosa. Bought some chips at South supermarket. Picked Deriku up at Starbucks before heading to Sunrise Holiday hotel in Tagaytay.

The suite we had was different from what we expected based on the pictures on their website. Turned out that they gave us the Junior Suite and not the Executive Suite. I wonder if there's much of a difference, though. Hehe.

Drove to Savemore to hunt for Tanduay Ice but we left empty-handed. Decided to try our luck at a 7-11 branch and we left with plastic bags full of clanking bottles. Hihi. We were supposed to stop by Taal Vista but we made a wrong turn so we just stopped by an empty lot beside a real estate office, which also offered quite a view. Enjoyed the beauty of the volcano and the lake and the cold breeze against our skin. Ang lamig! Brrrrrrrr! Hehehe.

We had dinner back in our suite. The accommodation came with a complimentary dinner and breakfast. Dinner was a plate of cordon bleu, veggies, and fruits. I ordered my own plate of chicken afritada. The chicken was a bit on the spicy side. Either that or my windburn's over-reacting. Hehe.

Watched some tv, talked about things, drank a little, laughed a lot. We also played a game of charades. And I just wanna say that our team kicked some serious donkey ass! Heheh. Modesty aside, we were really good! Hahaha. :)) Had fun coming up with movies like Dunkin Donato, I Do I Die Dyos Ko Day and Tong Tatlong Tatay Kong Pakitong-Kitong, among many others. Haha.

Talked some more, drank a little more, laughed even more. My throat gave up on me after I ate a striped choco chip cookie. One seemingly harmless piece of chocolatey goodness, and I lost my voice. Crap.

More pictures here!

02.20.11
Day 51: Ang Taal


Meds tried to wake us up 7 minutes before my alarm went off. But 7 minutes is still a long time to stock up on the Zzz's. Hehe. So yeah, I was literally glued to the bed until Spongebob awakened every sleepy bone in my body. Aye-aye Captain!!! Hehe. :)

JM and Meds tried the pool while the rest of us grabbed breakfast. We just shared the complimentary plates of corned beef and eggs. Prepared ourselves and watched a lot of TV when we got back to our rooms. That's something very Tagaytay, right? Haha.

Nweiz, we checked out at around 1pm. Stopped by Sonya's Garden where we were supposed to try the famous Rose Petal Salad. Unfortunately, we couldn't have a short order of the salad and neither were we up for the lunch buffet. So we just roamed around the garden. Saw this really beautiful black and pink butterfly! Sayang, I wasn't able to take out my camera in time to capture its beauty.

Had our lunch at Leslie's. We ordered a hearty bowl of bulalo, sizzling pork sisig, deep fried chicken, ensaladang mangga, and ginataang sitaw, kalabasa at hipon. Enrik experienced the scare of his life. Aww.. wawa bata. Hehe. After lunch, we stayed at the back of the restaurant to once again take in the magnificent view.

Thanks Meds, Derick, Enrick and JM for shouldering most of the expenses! Happy birthday, congratulations and best of luck! Hehe. :)

More pictures here!

5 comments:

  1. Ganda ng shots!:D Mei pictures ka dun kina Sonya? Hehe:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, konti.. Hehe. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sayang wala ako... :-/ Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute nung magnets! :) san ka nakabili? i miss you kringle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ntonymous:
    Aww.. Hehe.

    @doanne:
    Sa Quirks sa Shang.. Amishutoo! :)

    ReplyDelete