Sunday, April 04, 2010

[Project 297] Week 4

03.29.10
Day 20: Rejoining The Rush


My phone's headset connector is no longer busted and I'm back to being a Rusher! Yey for me!!! ^_^

03.30.10
Day 21: Happy Food! :)


In celebration of my first year anniversary with GlobalOne, I stuffed myself with what I consider to be my happy food! Frozen yogurt from California Berry! It's delicious, it's healthy, it's good for my digestion and it's fat free! Save for the dark choco chips topping that I had. Hehe. Happiness! :)

03.31.10
Day 22: Drink Your Vote


Forty days before the election and I'm still undecided on who to vote for President. With all these black propaganda and counter-propaganda and counter-counter-propaganda, I'm left scratching my head in confusion. Am I to vote for the candidate who doesn't have an impressive track record as Senator but is now running under an advocacy of a clean government? Or am I to vote for the candidate who worked his way up from Congress, to Senate, to being the Speaker of the House and Senate President but is now confronted with a barrage of controversies and cases of corruption?

As Anthony Enriquez Tiu said, there's no such thing as a perfect candidate. But we could all cast a perfect vote. A vote that has been carefully studied and a vote that we could put up with for the next six years.

I only have one vote. And I can't afford to let it go to waste. So to those who are in the same boat as I am, take time to read through each of the candidates' profile, political achievements, programs and platforms. And since it's a holyweek, let's also ask for God's guidance that He may lead us towards a better Philippines.

Get to know your Presidentiables:
Noynoy Aquino
JC de los Reyes
Richard Gordon
Jamby Madrigal
Nicanor Perlas
Gilbert Teodoro
Bro. Eddie Villanueva
Manny Villar

04.01.10
Day 23: Everybody's Fool


Attention all caffeine addicts! Starbucks introduced two new beverage sizes today - the Micra and the Plenta. Need a quick shot of your caffeine fix? There's the 2oz. Micra cup that could give you just that. Need to be awake for at least 72 hours? Then there's the Plenta cup, which is 128 ounces of your favorite Starbucks coffee! Read the complete article here.

And did I mention that today's the day that you shouldn't believe everything you read? ;)

04.02.10
Day 24: The Passion Of The Christ


Look at the cross and see what mankind can do to God and what God can do for mankind. This Good Friday, let us be reminded of Christ's unfailing love and ultimate sacrifice as He died on the cross for our sins.

04.03.10
Day 25: Zoo-Wee Mama!


Watched the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" movie with Franz at Promenade. It was cute and funny and I love it! Love it so much I'm buying the books! Yup, all four of them! Who cares if it's a children's book?! Bata pa naman ako ah. Wehe. =P

04.04.10
Day 26: Not In My Hands


The Easter Bunny failed to leave me some Easter eggs. But I got something much much better - M&M's Peanut! Yum! =P~

Now on to a more important note, Easter isn't really about bunnies, and eggs, and chocolates. It's about the resurrection of Christ and His promise of eternal life. Through His resurrection, He conquered man's greatest enemy, which is death. And as believers, we share His victory. Death has lost its sting. It is no longer the end for us but a new beginning of an eternity with Him! Happy Easter! :)

4 comments:

  1. @Rejoining The Rush

    Welcome Back Rusher Kringle!!!
    - Chico and Delamar

    @Happy Food!:)

    Happiness? Enervon? Hehe:p

    @Drink Your Vote

    Wala ako iboboto kasi hindi ako registered. Hahaha!!! Pero i will vote for Noynoy siguro... Hehe

    @Everybody's Fool

    April Fools!!!

    @The Passion of the Christ

    Binasa mo ba yang bible? Hehe:p

    @Zoo-Wee Mama

    Cute movie! Go Rowley!
    Meron din Diary of a Wimpy Kid DIY journal. Hehe

    @Not In My Hands

    Malinis pa ba yang M&M's?:p

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the entry this week! :)

    - rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Drink Your Vote
    Wala ka! Inextend na nga un registration nde pa rin nakuha magpa-register! Tsktsk. =P

    @The Passion of the Christ
    Nagbabasa naman ako. At least one chapter a day. :)

    @Not In My Hands
    Haha! Xempre naman! Inalcoholan ko muna ung pinaglatagan nian para makakain ko pa after. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @chelle
    Thanks thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete