Sunday, March 28, 2010

[Project 297] Week 3

03.22.10
Day 13: Think As Juan


The GlobalOne signage in our office lobby is now up. Our bosses think that the color is a bit different compared to what the color of our logo really is. But I honestly don't see the difference. Hehe. I'm just happy that our once dull and empty wall is now splashed with a bit of color that I no longer feel the need to do some serious fine art doodling everytime I pass it. Wehe.

03.23.10
Day 14: Zombie Chickens: Myth


Postcard design by Ms. Cho Garra.
Zombie Chickens ridicule skeptics who easily dismiss global warming as a myth. It revolves on an exaggerated statement that Zombie Chickens might be fictional but climate change is real. Scary movies trouble the subconscious and raises paranoia; but climate change only tickles us. Something so real cannot be ignored and should be engraved in our thoughts like our favorite scary movie.

03.24.10
Day 15: Where's The Love?


Once again stuck in traffic along this bright and colorful street of Makati filled with middle-aged Joes and Pinay "exotic beauties" hoping to find love or hoping for love to find them. Well, either that or they just wanna get laid and get paid. Hehe. Here's to all the "success stories" waiting to happen! =P

03.25.10
Day 16: The Day The Earth Shook


A 6.2-magnitude earthquake shook parts of Luzon for about 30 seconds earlier this afternoon. We just got back from lunch when it happened. For a few seconds, I wasn't really sure if it was an earthquake or it was just me feeling dizzy from all the diet I've been doing. Nyaha. Thank God we're all safe and there were no reports of damage or injuries anywhere.

03.26.10
Day 17: Baconator 2: Judgment Day


Jules has been bugging me to try Wendy's Baconator. Two beef patties, six strips of bacon, two slices of cheese, 830 calories, 51g of fat and 170mg of cholesterol. But hell, it sure sounds yummy! Haha. So I threw all dietary caution to the wind and ordered a Baconator meal for dinner. The first half was good, maybe because I was hungry. But the second half was torture. I removed one patty but still it was too much for me. I swear I could almost feel my arteries clog with every bite! Ugh. After our exquisite feast of calories and fat and grease, Franz and I both felt like throwing up. Kaso sayang ang 500 pesos. *toink*

To the Baconator: Hasta la vista, baby! Though I don't think I'll ever want to see you again.

03.27.10
Day 18: I Love You Sabado!


It is only during Saturdays that I get to wake up at 11:00 in the morning. It is only during Saturdays that I get to eat my mom's cooking. It is only during Saturdays that I get to watch a movie or two. It is only during Saturdays that I get to hop on my bike and sweat some pounds off. It is only during Saturdays that I get to take a nap in the afternoon. Haays, sana araw-araw Saturday. Hehe.

03.28.10
Day 19: Music Is Life


I am a music junkie. I download music off the internet and enjoy them without paying a single centavo. I have a pretty long playlist both on my iTouch and on my laptop. I also purchase CDs once in a while. Especially of local artists that I really like and of foreign artists if they're on sale. Honestly, I still prefer CDs over MP3s. MP3s are great travel companions but quality-wise, CDs are still significantly better. Plus there's the cover art and the liner notes and the happy feeling whenever I see them stacked on a shelf. Looking at a long playlist is just not the same.

Spent the entire afternoon going through my CD collection. All were submerged in flood during typhoon Ondoy. After I cleaned them up, I never got the chance to test them. Until today. Sadly, there were some that I could no longer play. Huhu.

2 comments:

  1. @Think As Juan
    - Sana wala na lang yung G1. Parang greenwich... Hehe... Peace sa gumawa nung icon. v^_^ Pero seriously speaking, mas ok yung "GlobalOne" lang. Hehe

    @Where's The Love?
    - Eto lang masasabi ko dun sa lugar na yun, daming bading at foreigner!!! Haha!

    @The Day The Earth Shook
    - APE namin that day and i was waiting for my turn sa physical examination ng biglang mag-sway yung building. Pero dedma lang ang mga tao sa office at sinabing "lumilindol ba?". Thank god walang aftershock.

    @Baconator 2: Judgement Day
    - Once is enough, Twice is too much.

    @Music is Life
    - Anu yung mga hindi na gumagana? Palitan na lang natin. ^_^

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Think As Juan
    - Hala ka! Susumbong kita sa gumawa nung logo.. Hehe.

    @Where's The Love?
    - Haha. Aminin mo, enjoy ka din sila panoorin rumampa sa kalsada kpg nattrapik tau dun.. =P

    @The Day The Earth Shook
    - D2 din s ofc parang nakiramdam lang ang lahat. Panic mode cguro ako kung nagka-aftershock pa nun. Scary. Wag na sana maulit.. :S

    @Baconator 2: Judgement Day
    - Three is a poison that could kill a person?? Wehe.

    @Music is Life
    - Hmm.. ok lang na wag ng palitan. Yung books na lang.. Hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete