Sunday, April 18, 2010

[Project 297] Week 6

04.12.10
Day 34: Nihon Ni Ikitai


With its advance technology and rich culture, Japan is one of the many places that I want to visit some day. Sure, it's a non-English speaking country and I could only speak and understand little Japanese. But as long as I could say "Yes" (Hai), "No" (Iie), "How much?" (Ikura desu ka), "I don't understand" (Wakarimasen) and "Where is the CR?" (Otearai wa dochira desu ka?), then I could more or less survive, I guess. Hehe.

04.13.10
Day 35: Pen And Paper


Attended a seminar regarding Oracle's newest product - the Exadata V2. With the use of a parallel grid architecture, flash cache technology, and InfiniBand connections, this machine claims to be the world's fastest for both data warehousing and OLTP. Hmm, sweet. I don't think we'll get to use this powerful box any time soon, though.

More pictures here!

04.14.10
Day 36: Bottom's Up


Downed a bottle of soya from Fruit Magic for lunch. It tasted better than Soy Master's strawberry-flavored variant. Plus it has this nice body and an even nicer butt! The bottle, I mean. So yeah, I'm a Soy Magic convert and I'm sooo gonna try all the other flavors!

04.15.10
Day 37: Tokidoki Wall


Took this photo while waiting in line for my turn to use the ATM. I've seen these Tokidoki designs in bags and wallets before but I've never really appreciated its cuteness. Not until I saw this wall! Hehe.

04.16.10
Day 38: Kruffin: A Muffin With A Hole


Krispy Kreme has been around the country for a decade now but I could still count the number of times that I walked into a KK store with one hand. That's because I never really liked their doughnuts. They're too sweet and too pricey for me. Like ridiculously so on both counts! But with their newest line of Baked Creations, I'll be sure to drop by their store every chance I get. Blueberry Kruffin is LoVe. Ahihi.

04.17.10
Day 39: Ka-Angkan Festival 2010


Angkan Angkan is an annual event celebrated during the foundation week of Marikina. It serves as a big family reunion of the different clans in the city. We get to meet very distant relatives like my father's mother's cousin's daughter's son and my father's father's cousin's niece's ex-husband. Haha.

04.18.10
Day 40: Elevator Going Up


Visited Tita Janet at The Medical City. She underwent a surgery to remove a cyst found in her ovary. She was still barely able to talk due to her condition. But still pretty, nonetheless. :) We'll all be praying for her fast recovery.

2 comments:

  1. @Nihon Ni Ikitai
    - Macho nung model.. Haha!!!:D

    @Bottom's Up
    - Hindi ba nakakapoopoo yan? :p

    @Kruffin: A Muffin With A Hole
    - I agree! Expensive talaga yung KK. Ok na ako sa libreng glazed doughnut nila. Haha!!!

    @Elevator Going Up
    - Yung ceiling ba yan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nihon Ni Ikitai
    Saang banda ung macho jan? Haha.

    @Bottom's Up
    Hmm, so far nde p naman ako nakakaramdam ng gnun. Feeling busog lang. Hehe.

    @Elevator Going Up
    Tama! Ceiling nung elevator. :)

    ReplyDelete