Sunday, April 11, 2010

[Project 297] Week 5

04.05.10
Day 27: Die Zomboss, Die!


Yey! My house is now forever safe from all kinds of zombies! Time for me to wash the dirt off my hands coz I'm done planting sunflowers, pea shooters and cherry bombs. Sorry Dr. Zomboss, but you can't have my brain. >:P

04.06.10
Day 28: XO! Bad Badtz Maru!


Hi! I'm Badtz Maru from Oahu, Hawaii. I love fighting for the wrong side and I love making fun of silly things. They say I have an attitude problem. I say I have an attitude. And they have the problem.

Got these ubongs from Candice: A cute Bad Badtz Maru pen, stickers and a B&BW foaming sanitizer! Wee, thanks! Batsu Maru Batsu Maru! :)

04.07.10
Day 29: Eat Me Bibe One More Time!


Cands treated us to a yummy dinner at Peking Garden. Told myself that I wouldn't eat too much duck, lest I give myself another headache. But who could resist that golden crispy skin?! Waah! Screw headache! There's Biogesic, anyway. Hehe.

Thanks Candice! We all missed you! See you again soon! :)

04.08.10
Day 30: Palette Of Colors


Attended a mini brownbag conducted by our graphics design team. Web and graphics design have always piqued my interest. I even took Multimedia as my elective class back in college and I actually considered pursuing a career in the arts. But different opportunities presented themselves and I just decided to follow a different route. Oh well. Looking forward to the next brownbag sessions! ^_^

04.09.10
Day 31: Rock The Boat


Went to the La Mesa Ecopark with Derick, Meds and Joan. We were supposed to do some wall climbing, boating and zip lining. But being the shutterbugs that we are, we ended up spending the entire afternoon taking pictures after pictures of anything and everything that caught our wandering eyes! Hehe. Mga adiiik!

More pictures here!

04.10.10
Day 32: Untitled


Can't think of anything to shoot today. Can't even think of a decent caption for this entry. Waha.

04.11.10
Day 33: Sacred Heart


Visited my mom's aunt at UERM hospital. Met a lot of relatives for the first time. Most of them just flew in from the States after almost 20 years of living there. Needless to say, every conversation I had with them left my nose bleeding profusely! Effort! Hehe.

9 comments:

  1. "braaaaains" hahaha! adik kna rin pla... so napanood mo na yung mtv?.... "there's a zombie on your lawn,,,,"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang colorful ng week 5 mo friend! lovet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @monmon:
    Hahaha! Uu, nakakaadik e! :))
    Nakakaaliw nga ung music video nia.. Cute nung sunflower.. Ahihi.

    "There's a zombie on your lo-hon..
    We don’t want zombies on the lawn.."

    @meds:
    Thanks! Hehe. Salamat sa pantone guide nila Maku.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pVz: nyahaha... braaaiiiins! cute cute noh? :P

    @the badz chorva: dunno his name pero ang cute nya. lagi shang buryong. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @pvz: Uu! Ancute-cute! At nakaka-adik! Hehe.

    @batsu maru: Hahah! the badz chorva tlga.. :)) Badtz Maru!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Die Zomboss, Die!
    Hindi ko pa din tapos yung PvZ... Hehehe... Help! Joke!:p

    @XO! Bad Badtz Maru!
    Bakit iba yung color? Hindi black na black... Hehe:p
    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Tapusin mo na yan! Nasan stage knb? :P

    Hmm.. Mejo nagiging anemic na kc c Bad Badtz.. Madalas mapuyat, kulang sa Iron.. Kaya yan. Wehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Die Zomboss, Die!
    - Natapos ko na din. Haha!!! Ang dali lang pala nun. Kala ko hindi pa yun yung last stage. Hehehe... Nahirapan ako ngayon dun sa bowling:-s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Masaya yang bowling! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete