Sunday, April 25, 2010

[Project 297] Week 7

04.19.10
Day 41: Red Pills


Been suffering from a terrible headache and popping these red pills since yesterday. Spent most of the day slumped over my desk, too lazy to function. Blame it on the insanely hot weather! Argh! :(

04.20.10
Day 42: While The City Sleeps


Paseo de Roxas at 1:30 AM. Car-free, pedestrian-free, traffic-free. Now that's something I don't see everyday. Hehe.

04.21.10
Day 43: Reflections


Twas a very long and busy day at work that I failed to take a photo for today. So I just rummaged through some older shots, hoping to find something that I could somehow relate to today.
Happy monthsary Furanzu! :*

04.22.10
Day 44: Aliens On The Walls


I've always wanted to take a picture of this colorful street art but everytime I pass by, there's always a car parked in front of it. This morning, I finally had a clear shot of the wall! Yippee! If only the "MMDA Art" looks like this. Hehe.

04.23.10
Day 45: Takushi De


Rendered extra extra extra hours of work for four days straight. I now have a nasty red pimple on my forehead and dark circles under my eyes. Not only has it taken its toll on my face, but on my wallet as well. Packing up at an ungodly hour left me with no choice but to take a cab home. Hence, a wad of hundreds in my wallet quickly thinned out to nothing but a pale purple memory. Wah. Thank God it's Friday. Thank God this will soon be over. :)

04.24.10
Day 46: Hey Sole Sister


We were supposed to check out this year's MYOH at the Rockwell tent. But there was a long snake of a line when we arrived and waiting in line for 3-4 hours didn't sound very appealing. So instead of walking out of the mall with a customized pair of Havies, we walked out with new E-Manila shirts from Team Manila. Ahihi. ;))

04.25.10
Day 47: Light A Candle


I light this candle in memory of my mom's aunt, Lola Connie. May her soul rest in peace.

6 comments:

  1. @light a candle. - it was my lola's death anniv too. i love the candle shot!!!

    @takushi de - hehe buti nakuhanan mo yung metro ng cab. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)
    Yah, nagpaalam ako kei kuya driver.. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Reflections
    - Happy Monthsary!!!>:D<:*:*:*

    @Takushi De
    - Sana matapos na yung pag-OT niyo. Ehe:-S

    @Hey Sole Sister
    Hindi ba E-Heads un? Ehe:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, Eheads nga xa. Pero ung tawag dun sa product line E-Manila. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the pictures! Photography Enthusiast ka na ngaun Kring! :D

    ReplyDelete