Sunday, March 14, 2010

[Project 297] Week 1

03.10.10
Day 1: Mariposa


Meds is back from her Palawan trip. She gave out wooden magnets and I got myself a butterfly! Wee! A welcome addition to my collection! Ahihi. Thanks Meds and welcome back! *hugz*

03.11.10
Day 2: Répondez S'il Vous Plaît


Got the invites for Roxie and Chris' wedding. It had this pop-up caricature of the two of them riding Jeniper. Nice! Nine days to gooOooOo!!! Woot woot!

03.12.10
Day 3: Bento B


That's our free lunch for today. I soooo missed Yoshinoya! Especially you my Bento B! Hehe. =P~ *BurrRrp* Excuse me po!

03.13.10
Day 4: Room 201


Attended my dad's office blessing and project launching. I was tasked to take photos of the event. When the event started, I forgot about my task. Yeah, I failed to take that one important shot of the ribbon cutting ceremony. Waha. My bad. To my dad, goodluck on this new venture! May the Good Lord bless you, your partners and every project you're gonna develop.

03.14.10
Day 5: Absorbent And Yellow And Porous Is He!


Enjoyed a Spongebob bucket meal dinner with my family. The dinner was on me coz I really really really wanted to get my hands on the Spongebob-themed bucket and tumblers! Cuteness! Wondering when will they have Mickey and Friends design on them. Hmmm...

5 comments:

  1. Hindi ako kasama sa 1st week? Hehe:p
    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Sa following weeks cguro.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read some of your old posts. Idol tlga! Galing magsulat! I really hope to get that blogging feeling back. Hehe. Sya, tulog na ko. Around lunchtime ako pasok bukas :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syempre, good job sa week 1! Congrats saten! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @derickcreme:
    Unga! 1 week down, 41 weeks to go! Haha. Congrats at gudlak sten nila Meds! Wag sana tau maubusan ng subject! Hehe. ;))
    Thanks thanks! Ikaw din! Keep writing! Keep tumbling(?!) Hehe.

    ReplyDelete